Jump to content
BANGKOK
Banana7

Pattaya is Dead - Lowest Foreigner Visits This Winter

Recommended Posts

After my second foray to Pattaya, the most noticeable "dead" matter still is the decrepit local Farangs.  

I'm not a Pattaya expert, yet I know and seen how territorial peeps are here, as the have nothing else to claim as their own. That explains why people are so immaturely snarky in this forum. Watching old blokes in Pattaya is more depressing than witnessing  a ping-pong show - so i heard. 

 

I have no doubt the Pattaya Farang is too self centered / concerned to analyze what's really happening.  

They (gov) want to clean the human waste holed in those cheap 700 TBT p/m  rat holes, and reclaim Pattaya for the Thai middle class. It's obvious <deleted> beyond being feeble minded and ruminating exchange rates and other paranoia.  The strength of the Baht will doom many. That's not a solitary argument. If you're more Algebraic, you'll see enforcing TM30 is a clear signal, and a truer variable  the kingdom want's to get rid of the scum.  I wish the Kingdom, success. 

 

Come at me ........    

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Songkran18 said:

strength of the Baht will doom many. That's not a solitary argument. If you're more Algebraic, you'll see enforcing TM30 is a clear signal, and a truer variable  the kingdom want's to get rid of the scum.  I wish the Kingdom, success. 

 

Come at me ........    

 

I take it you don't like foreigners very much.

You do realise that Pattaya has no other economic driver than tourism industry. Take away the foreigners, and there is very little left.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whitemouse said:

 

I take it you don't like foreigners very much.

You do realise that Pattaya has no other economic driver than tourism industry. Take away the foreigners, and there is very little left.

I appreciate the response, whitemouse. Very fair. I'm not Thai. I try as always, to put my mindset into local customs and governance wherever i travel. 

If I or you, or marginalized outsiders take a breath, we at first can realize this is ain't our country. I don't reside in Thailand, but when there i'm a guest. 

 

This forum ( pattaya )  has an awful reputation among the ex-pat community throughout  Thailand. Y'all know that.  

 

Pattaya is the nearest  beach resort to Bangkok and I think it fair that Pattaya be cleaned up and serve Thai people. 

 

I think the Kingdom can survive flushing out old poor nearly-dead  farangs with other  current characteristics of Pattaya. 

 

I do like foreigners, but I'm not the typical marginalized ex-pat bitch on this site. Nor i'm the 60+ old thinking I'm bad ass a bar girl placed a frigid towel on my neck. 

 

Without doubt, Thailand/Kingdom should do all within her means to clean-up Pattaya. and maybe raise and raze the joint.  

 

So who's spending money in Pattaya now. It's not the nearly dead anglo/kangaroo/ loser bracket  ex-pat. It's Gupta spiting a bottle of soda water with three friends at a go-go. 

 

Pattaya has a wrecked beach, infrastructure and clientele. It needs to be revamped to serve Thai's and not the planet's degenerates  

 

Come at me ......... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#makepattayagreatagain 

 

Observation:  Life's bottom tier ( bottom feeders)  seek free AC at malls. 

 

#comeatme ........  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got it! It seems it is age of foreigners in Pattaya that bothers you. If foreigners in Pattaya were younger,  would you be ok with that? If so, what cut off age do you propose. Also, would you allow older foreigners remain in other provinces, or you opt for all out deportation? 

 

You said Pattaya shoukd be for Thais only how would you implement it,  would you set up check points around town, card all travellers, and filter out the foreigners?

 

You are suggesting a radical plan for Pattaya, but why? What is the issue that you are tackling, why are older foreigners in Pattaya bothering you so much? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Songkran18 said:

 

 

Without doubt, Thailand/Kingdom should do all within her means to clean-up Pattaya. and maybe raise and raze the joint.  

 

So who's spending money in Pattaya now. It's not the nearly dead anglo/kangaroo/ loser bracket  ex-pat. It's Gupta spiting a bottle of soda water with three friends at a go-go. 

 

 

So not just older foreigners,  you would 'rise and raze' the town.  Why? I'm curious,  because  just got here few days ago, and plan to stay winter, or as long as visa is doable,  and I'm puzzled why you want to get rid of me, and level the whole town. The Base condo is quite new, would you raze it? I'm really trying to understand!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gumballl said:

In Thailand there are only two seasons: the hot season, and the hotter one.

 

So jeez, stuff it yourself. Tourist come from around the world, not just Thailand. Those in Europe, USA, China, Japan, AUS, and NZ.... you know, the places where money and tourists come from... do enjoy 4 seasons.

I come from northern Australia and we have two seasons, wet and dry. If you think Thailand is hot, go somewhere else more suited to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Songkran18 said:

After my second foray to Pattaya, the most noticeable "dead" matter still is the decrepit local Farangs.  

I'm not a Pattaya expert, yet I know and seen how territorial peeps are here, as the have nothing else to claim as their own. That explains why people are so immaturely snarky in this forum. Watching old blokes in Pattaya is more depressing than witnessing  a ping-pong show - so i heard. 

 

I have no doubt the Pattaya Farang is too self centered / concerned to analyze what's really happening.  

They (gov) want to clean the human waste holed in those cheap 700 TBT p/m  rat holes, and reclaim Pattaya for the Thai middle class. It's obvious <deleted> beyond being feeble minded and ruminating exchange rates and other paranoia.  The strength of the Baht will doom many. That's not a solitary argument. If you're more Algebraic, you'll see enforcing TM30 is a clear signal, and a truer variable  the kingdom want's to get rid of the scum.  I wish the Kingdom, success. 

 

Come at me ........    

 

 

 

 

Totally agree..the Thaksin social experiment allowing old broke white men an indefinite stay in the kingdom was a good idea at the time. That time has now passed.

Nobody is getting thrown out as such but the rules are getting tightened and, over time, many will leave.

Notice how there have been no changes of note for the married guys? They are still welcome.

Thailand is not anti farang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, champers said:

I am reliably informed that there is currently a big influx of visitors from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. They are all escaping from the smog at home.

Well it was exceptionally busy when I hit the bars on Wednesday night, maybe that explains it. Although looked mostly Western where I went. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Songkran18 said:

Observation:  Life's bottom tier ( bottom feeders)  seek free AC at malls. 

So that's most of the Asian populace in cities where they have malls then. This was a "thing" over 20 years ago in The Philippines for example in Manila. Hardly limited to foreigners.............

 

I do commend you on excelling in probably using the most baiting words/phrases in a couple of posts and getting away with it.......... :whistling:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...