BANGKOK
kellersphuket

I was in Bangkok yesterday & what I saw depressed me.

On 9/11/2019 at 10:03 PM, taninthai said:

Not quite 12 years experience,,seen it all ,,no <deleted> or rip offs at our place we tell it like it is,if customer don’t like it they can go elsewhere ,we do ok are busy when we are supposed to be,,,you certainly don’t get the false smiles at our place,,,if you respect us we respect you ,if they don’t want to respect our place our rules our nature they are simply asked to check out.

Ahh now that sounds like the western hospitality I am use to... The reason I escaped to Los. Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smutcakes said:

If i was a policeman i would fine the OP relentlessly for being a tiresome <deleted>.

Not sure why anyone responds to him anyway- he is just a troll. (well for his sake i hope he is)

Just because you say the word troll over and over does not make it so.

You can call me a troll all you want, it doesn't change the fact that everything I have said is true. The truth obviously hurts, doesn't it? Some people cannot deal with reality, so they live the comforting lie instead.

That ain't my fault dude, don't take it out on me.

3 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

Just because you say the word troll over and over does not make it so.

You can call me a troll all you want, it doesn't change the fact that everything I have said is true. The truth obviously hurts, doesn't it? Some people cannot deal with reality, so they live the comforting lie instead.

That ain't my fault dude, don't take it out on me.

Personally i could not give a toss if its true or not....makes no odds to me....

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, essox essox said:

i think the poster was pointing out that IT WAS only farangs who were getting fined...!!!

Not an issue to me, they were smokers littering, their Nationality is irreverent.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

But other issues brought forwards in some posts such as 'the farang is always in the wrong in an accident' etc are just bar-stool rubbish.

One of my oldest friends would take issue with you over this comment. It cost him megabucks to avoid being charged (I saw with my own eyes how the evidence was fabricated against him) and spending many years in jail.

Just read the first page,

AFAIK, Thai law says any "littering" is subject to a 2,000 baht fine. 

So break the law and suffer the consequences, pretty much the way it is in every country on the planet

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

So break the law and suffer the consequences, pretty much the way it is in every country on the planet

Except in most other countries the locals also get fined.

Not the case here if what I saw the other day is the way it is done all the time.

One rule for the locals, another for the tourists.

That is just plain wrong.

Edited by kellersphuket

21 hours ago, kellersphuket said:

I don't know what happens to people here man, 

is it the Thainess that takes over or what??

I'm still trying to figure out how a western person can passively accept these institutionally racist tactics as 'the norm.'

It is far from the norm when a person is singled out for extortion due to the color of their skin. It is so, so wrong.

Thais, generally, have the same colour skin as westerners.

Been happening for years around there. Me and my friend were done on a Saturday afternoon a few years ago by Soi 8. 

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well Kellersphuket not very often i agree with Steven 100 but this time i certainly do.

As he has said you seriously need to get a life.

You should not have gone to Bangkok, because whilst you were away pickups, many pickups were parked outside your gate.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

No pickups to be seen today Colin!

just about to leave my quiet & peaceful street now and head to the bars!

life could not be better bro!!!!

Edited by kellersphuket

3 hours ago, smutcakes said:

If i was a policeman i would fine the OP relentlessly for being a tiresome <deleted>.

Not sure why anyone responds to him anyway- he is just a troll. (well for his sake i hope he is)

He has another user name. From 2012. 

Strange guy. 

• Like 2

Yes u need help mate ...any litter n yes g8t pass time 4 u ..theres more <deleted> on this site ..than ever 

22 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

No pickups to be seen today Colin!

just about to leave my quiet & peaceful street now and head to the bars!

Looking for a new wife? You said one now lives under the bridge and make you happy she like that. And you paid her 100,000 per month. 

22 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

life could not be better bro!!!!

The OP said you depressed!

Many names, many feelings!

Do you know Walter Mitty?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1