Jump to content
BANGKOK
Pilotman

Feckless, Lazy, Unreliable, Drunk Van Drivers.

Recommended Posts

Post removed.

 

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JaiLai said:

If you've been here for some time you should really know better than to trust a random thai person with anything that resembles 'responsibilty'.

 

Least the dog's ok.

Like trusting any delivery service to deliver something when you live in a rural area and only have a postal address.  You try to give them GPS coordinates and they say "no hab"!  The only reliable service that I have found is Kerry Express.  I had a computer part delivered yesterday from JIB.  They used some fly by night outfit and after 4 phone calls with Bangkok and having the person who spoke a little English relaying directions to the driver I got him to the temple that is about 1 kilometer away.  I then told him to ask anyone "Baan Farang"and 5 minutes later he arrived!  GPS should be a requirement for all delivery Companies!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, JaiLai said:

If you've been here for some time you should really know better than to trust a random thai person with anything that resembles 'responsibilty'.

 

Least the dog's ok.

I didn't trust the man, the breeder did and I would have expected her to know a lot more about the person she entrusted a puppy to.  I don't unquestioningly trust anyone I do not know, anywhere and in any country, probably least of all in Thailand. 

Edited by Pilotman
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

I didn't trust the man, the breeder did and I would have expected her to know a lot more about the person she entrusted a puppy to.  I don't unquestioningly trust anyone I do not know, anywhere and in any country, probably least of all in Thailand. 

You should have picked the dog up in your Jag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, norfolkandchance said:

You should have picked the dog up in your Jag.

😀 well it would have been quick at least. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What did you expect ?

 

Anyway, why people buy dogs and feed the retard who make a business of them is beyond understanding.

 

Dogs that need owners are everywhere...

 

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2019 at 5:26 PM, JaiLai said:

If you've been here for some time you should really know better than to trust a random thai person with anything that resembles 'responsibilty'.

 

Least the dog's ok.

 

Exactly !

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gamesgplayemail said:

What did you expect ?

 

Anyway, why people buy dogs and feed the retard who make a business of them is beyond understanding.

 

Dogs that need owners are everywhere...

 

 

Not pure breeds and although I respect the admirable sentiment of providing homes for strays, we wanted this particular breed.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...