Feckless, Lazy, Unreliable, Drunk Van Drivers.

Pilotman

We bought a puppy from a reliable Bangkok breeder. We live near Rayong, so the breeder arranged for the puppy to come to us by van. Puppy was deposited with the lazy moron  of a driver at 11am, due to be delivered to us by 4pm.  He then apparently  got drunk and fell asleep.  He woke up to our phone calls and said he would set off then (2pm) and be with us by 6pm latest.  Called again at 5pm, he hadn't moved an inch and the dog was still in the van.  I lost my cool big time, told him to stay where he was and I would come to collect the puppy.  At that he said, again, that he  would set off and be with us at 10am.  He finally arrived just gone midnight, gave my wife the puppy basket and backed away from me very rapidly, which was the most sensible thing he had done all day.  The puppy had been in the van all that time with no water and no food, despite both being given to the driver to give to the puppy.  The poor thing was half dead, she has recovered now and is fine.  Lessons learnt; collect from the breeder and secondly.  never, ever trust a van driver with anything valuable, including yourself and your family.  They are predominately, lazy, unreliable, poor drivers, often drunk or drugged and a total waste of oxygen.    

Post removed.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

9 hours ago, JaiLai said:

If you've been here for some time you should really know better than to trust a random thai person with anything that resembles 'responsibilty'.

Least the dog's ok.

Like trusting any delivery service to deliver something when you live in a rural area and only have a postal address.  You try to give them GPS coordinates and they say "no hab"!  The only reliable service that I have found is Kerry Express.  I had a computer part delivered yesterday from JIB.  They used some fly by night outfit and after 4 phone calls with Bangkok and having the person who spoke a little English relaying directions to the driver I got him to the temple that is about 1 kilometer away.  I then told him to ask anyone "Baan Farang"and 5 minutes later he arrived!  GPS should be a requirement for all delivery Companies!!

15 hours ago, JaiLai said:

If you've been here for some time you should really know better than to trust a random thai person with anything that resembles 'responsibilty'.

Least the dog's ok.

I didn't trust the man, the breeder did and I would have expected her to know a lot more about the person she entrusted a puppy to.  I don't unquestioningly trust anyone I do not know, anywhere and in any country, probably least of all in Thailand. 

47 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

I didn't trust the man, the breeder did and I would have expected her to know a lot more about the person she entrusted a puppy to.  I don't unquestioningly trust anyone I do not know, anywhere and in any country, probably least of all in Thailand. 

You should have picked the dog up in your Jag.

9 hours ago, gamesgplayemail said:

What did you expect ?

Anyway, why people buy dogs and feed the retard who make a business of them is beyond understanding.

Dogs that need owners are everywhere...

Not pure breeds and although I respect the admirable sentiment of providing homes for strays, we wanted this particular breed.

Archived