BANGKOK
georgegeorgia

Weightloss medication

Why has tried all the WL medicatiins such as Duromine, And apparently a new one called Contrave 

i know theres some Thai only weightloss medications too

Guess what it only works if your committed to stuff like this. You don't seem like the type to give up on certain foods and drinks. 

one controversial weight loss drug is nicotine gum, it can work quite well as it curbs appetite and makes you burn extra calories. Not useful if you already smoke or are easily addicted.

I have used it a few times (stopped without problems) and it did help. Its only useful for short periods a few months not for long term weight loss. Just to give an extra boost when one is faced with a plateau. 

• Thanks 1

My thought is “workout is the best option to lose weight. It is also a natural way to lose weight with no side effects that also make you strong from inside. 

Edited by Alexendra

Best weight loss medicine is sticking to good protein, leafy greens, and not much else.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tonnybilly said:

Hello everyone, I'm 29 years old and my weight is 95 and it's a big problem to me. Kindly give me some better suggestion so that I can get release from it.

Thanks

Don't eat processed food, massively reduce your carbohydrate intake, don't snack (one or two meals a day), exercise.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, tonnybilly said:

Hello everyone, I'm 29 years old and my weight is 95 and it's a big problem to me. Kindly give me some better suggestion so that I can get release from it.

Thanks

eat less. no alcohol. no sugary drinks.

• Like 2

On 11/14/2019 at 12:04 PM, FracturedRabbit said:

Don't eat processed food, massively reduce your carbohydrate intake, don't snack (one or two meals a day), exercise.

I am now on a holliday in Thailand and im losing weight. I did this on purpose as i could not exercise for 4 weeks due to a shoulder injury. One that i hope is cured after this Holliday. 

When i don't exercise i lose interest in my diet so i gained 3kg. Not massive at all but i hate it.

So now on my holliday i swim snorkel for at least 2 hours a day not just slow but also fast. 

But the main thing is i changed diet loads of salads again and lean meat like chicken. Parents are calling me boring but i don't care. I also don't drink any sugary drinks. I think its all gone now given the state of my abs. 

I hope that the next island has the same healthy choices but im a bit dependent as to where my parents want to eat. 

It can be done.

I also eat less and bought some nicotine gum to blunt appetite and stop eating before i feel im full. It takes the brain some time 20 mins or so to register you had enough.

I would not recomend nicotine gum to everyone but i done it a few times in the past and can stop with it at any time. Guess i don't get addicted easy. Add some caffeine after the nicotine gum and it doubles it effect.

Im always looking for things to make it easier to cut weight. 

Intermittent fasting has changed my life, Google it.

It is easy,

Have dinner bout 6:30 pm, No breakfast!! just water, then a good lunch at 12:30 pm You just fasted for 18 hrs

, a snack at about 3:00 and then dinner again at 6:30

High protein, low carbohydrates, leafy greens,

avoid processed food, suggar, soft drinks cut down on the beer. (i know I should be changing my Avatar  LOL)

The fasting resets your system, lowers insulin, raises growth hormones. 

Before you deside to try it, talk to your doctor to make sure it's for you. 

https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/What-186-Intermittent-Fasting-45446501

Edited by sirineou

I would not recommend what I did but it worked. I did not eat anything for several weeks. Not completely correct - sometimes I ate a boiled egg to get some protein. I was surprised by my experience. The first days I felt hungry and weak. But after a few days the hunger was gone and I felt great. Only problem was that your body starts to smell like bad apples but this can't be avoided. It is a good sign since the reason for it is that your body starts to burn fat. The other thing was that I looked older since I had more wrinkles without the fat under the skin. In total I lost 18 kilos. And I was perfectly slim. Sadly now 10 years later... The older I get the less calories I burn and it is really not much that I can eat now to hold my weight. Sports - forget it. The only real option is to reduce your calories intake. You will have to exercise a lot to burn a big amount of calories. Better eat less. 

the sooner people stop looking for a magic pill & take responsibility for themselves with food & or exercise the sooner they will achieve their goals

• Like 1

weightloss medication

The best and most effective weight loss medication is:

Healthy balanced diet combined with daily exercise. Intake less calories than you use.

• Sad 1