BANGKOK
georgegeorgia

Weightloss medication

Why has tried all the WL medicatiins such as Duromine, And apparently a new one called Contrave 

i know theres some Thai only weightloss medications too

Guess what it only works if your committed to stuff like this. You don't seem like the type to give up on certain foods and drinks. 

one controversial weight loss drug is nicotine gum, it can work quite well as it curbs appetite and makes you burn extra calories. Not useful if you already smoke or are easily addicted.

I have used it a few times (stopped without problems) and it did help. Its only useful for short periods a few months not for long term weight loss. Just to give an extra boost when one is faced with a plateau. 

• Thanks 1

My thought is “workout is the best option to lose weight. It is also a natural way to lose weight with no side effects that also make you strong from inside. 

Edited by Alexendra

47 minutes ago, Alexendra said:

My thought is “workout is the best option to lose weight. It is also a natural way to lose weight with no side effects that also make you strong from inside. 

Sorry, this is old, outdated info. A highly technical scientific study was done on a group of very physically active people in Africa, and contrary to conventional wisdom, detailed energy measurements show that while hunter-gatherers may be more physically active than the rest of us, they don't burn more calories thanks to their lower metabolisms. Exercise is definitely NOT the best way to lose weight.

http://healthland.time.com/2012/07/26/modern-lazy-people-burn-as-many-calories-as-hunter-gatherers-so-what-makes-us-fat/

Please don't misunderstand. I am NOT saying don't exercise. Exercise is the second best thing you can do to prolong your life, the first being stopping smoking. PLEASE EXERCISE. But you will be disappointed if your goal is to lose weight.

A followup study was done on participants of "World's Biggest Loser". After six years it was found that nearly all had regained the weight and even more. Without fixing the root cause, exercise is doomed to fail. It's too difficult to maintain for the long term. You need to run for one hour to burn up that donut. While you are doing it, yes it might work, but it is too difficult to maintain for the long term, therefore it is short term success, but long term FAIL.

So if exercise doesn't work, what does? Start here with this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Dkt7zyImk

After that, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sAqy1lnWXo

That will put you on the road to success. Lots more info if you just search for it. For most people, the extra weight is NOT a lack of exercise problem. It is a hormonal problem. If you fix the hormones, the weight comes off easily. If you don't fix the hormones, the weight is permanent.

Edited by NotYourBusiness
  • Like 2

Best weight loss medicine is sticking to good protein, leafy greens, and not much else.

13 hours ago, tonnybilly said:

Hello everyone, I'm 29 years old and my weight is 95 and it's a big problem to me. Kindly give me some better suggestion so that I can get release from it.

Thanks

Don't eat processed food, massively reduce your carbohydrate intake, don't snack (one or two meals a day), exercise.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tonnybilly said:

Hello everyone, I'm 29 years old and my weight is 95 and it's a big problem to me. Kindly give me some better suggestion so that I can get release from it.

Thanks

eat less. no alcohol. no sugary drinks.

• Like 1