Applying for Non B + Non O (spouse) in Germany - do I need to sign my copies?

Hi,

I'm going to apply for a Non B ME + Non O ME (spouse) tomorrow at the embassy in Berlin. I have all the required documents ready (about 40-50 pages from the thailand company) and my own documents (filled out visa application, flight confirmations, passport, copy of passport).

Just to be on the safe side I've added a few more documents to my visa application, such as my CV, a copy / statement of a special savings account w/ > 5000€, confirmation appartment, certified educational certificate in English and German, certified marriage certificate in English and German. The documents from the thai company are all signed by the director + stamp. Every single page.

I'm curious, do the copies, such as my passport, flights, CV, marriage cert have to be signed by me / my wife? I haven't found any requirements regarding this on the embassy homepage, but I'm going to apply for me and wife in personal, while she's at home. (another town, kinda far away)

Thanks.

Edited by wasserdicht

26 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Why do you want to apply for two different visas at the same time ????

Not sure but would it not be better to get your visa and then apply to have your wife stay with you here.

Because the thai visa agent (from the thai company) said so.