Thai Wife Threatens To Kill Foreigner Husband

Arjuna

On 9/15/2019 at 8:54 AM, NCC1701A said:

as soon as the THC oil is common place all these violent thoughts will be replaced by thoughts of group orgies. 

However not sure it always works like that, thinking back of good old '69 hippie-era, a recently published movie about what happened once upon a time pops to my mind...????

Every time my next door neighbours have a bust up they threaten each other she is Thai he a foreigner I feel sorry for the 5 year old child at times it gets so bad I have threatened them with the police it goes on day and night the food thing is they only rent so fingers crossed one day they will move or the owner of the house will tell the, to clear off.

On 9/15/2019 at 2:25 PM, BritManToo said:

I'm 60+, the days of fighting for my honour (or anything else) are long gone.

I had one Thai girlfriend who allegedly had her (30yo) Swiss husband killed in a 'hit and run'.

When I finished with her, I moved house while she was away, unlike her dead husband, I'm still alive.

Choosing  wisely  in the first  place  avoids  all these  problems so many seem to have on TV

8 minutes ago, Chazar said:

Choosing  wisely  in the first  place  avoids  all these  problems so many seem to have on TV

I choose the ones that are fun in bed, and am prepared to endure the violence and nutty behaviour that comes with the good sex, up to a point.

A lot of the posters 'choose wisely' then find themselves in the same situation they had back in their home countries, severely rationed with a woman who lies there waiting for it to be 'over' or no sex at all (but she's my best friend), but she'll probably be a decent housemaid.

On 9/12/2019 at 11:01 PM, samsensam said:

newbie + controversialish topic... hummm... he'll be back starting off another pointless topic

it will start by.... she took all my CC, lock me out can not go home and have no cash, can naybody tell me how to start a go fund me acct  555

4 hours ago, billybog said:

wow, do some of you actually stay with a woman that has verbally threatened your life? I value my life...even if it is just my own, a Tg, casual friend..whatever, threaten me and we are done...good bye..see ya later...nope.

umm i hate to sound so obvious

but when you say:

"we are done...good bye...seeya later"

that is actually when u are at big risk of death by Thai lady.5555

On 9/12/2019 at 8:38 PM, BritManToo said:

I've had 2 different Thai ladies, at two different times come after me with a machete.

You're supposed to take the weapon off them then have really great make up sex.

Yes it must be great having sex after being decapitated, I think they call it Snuff before in America

• 2 weeks later...

I refuse to ever see my wife again.

I cannot accept to be near everyone who threatens to maim (or threatens my life).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of the comments on these threads to me, are a Bunch of <deleted>...    Wife (or girlfriend) physically threatens to maim (or kill) and all you can think about after is: Good Sex To Calm Her Down!

I have spoken to a lot of Monks, a few of them were open to me and told me: They became Monk because they were castrated by jealous wives (or girlfriends).

Is this the same in Thailand:

Divorce

There is no need for your spouse to sign the petition; however, you will probably be required to serve your spouse with the petition in person. ... Spouses often refuse to sign divorce papers because they are uncomfortable with the language used and accusations made as part of a fault divorce.

Archived