Extending Non-Immigrant B Visa After Getting Work Permit (6 Months)

I've been searching high & low and has visited the local immigration for information, all they can tell me is get my company give documents without telling me what. I have brought with me all the company commercial/tax/shareholder documents but seems to be something else missing but no idea what.

Ok, the situation is I need to work in Thailand until 31st December 2019. My work permit is for up to that date but my visa is only until mid October. So I need to extend my visa till end of the year.

The list I found on the immigration website is as follows, do I really need to provide these much documents? Even photos of me working and also the exterior of the building?

From immigration website:
1. Certificate of employment prepared in accordance with the form prescribed by the Immigration Bureau (Sor.Tor.Mor.1)
- A table showing the numbers of all foreigners employed by the company, also their salary on monthly and annually basis, and their total salary, is additionally required. 
2. Copy of work permit 
3. Proof of corporate registration e.g. certificate of incorporation of company or partnership certified by the Registrar with validity for 6 months 
4. Copy of list of shareholders certified by the Registrar with validity for 6 months 
5. A copy of latest balance sheet and income statement, together with corporate income tax return (Por.Ngor.Dor.50) and receipt.Copy of Sor.Bor.Chor.3  they must be certified by the Revenue Dept. or  by The Department of Business Development.  
6. Copy of 3 latest monthly withholding tax return (Por.Pro.1) showing the name of employees and the alien applicant, together with receipt. 
7. Copy of latest personal income tax return of the applicant (Por.Pro.91), together with receipt (or an explanatory letter) 
8. Copy of 3 latest monthly social security contributions return filed with the Social Security Office (Form Sor.Por.Sor. 1-10) 
9. Copy of 3 latest monthly value add tax return (Por.Pro.30 or Por.Por.36) together with receipt.
10. Proof of the need of the business to employ the alien e.g. no Thai candidate has applied after advertising such a position 
11. Location map of the place of work 
12. Other supporting documents required by the competent authority (Sor.Tor.Mor.2) 
13. Photographs showing the location of the business 
a. Exterior photographs showing the address and the sign of company name 
b. Interior photographs showing the employee while working 
16. Original documents of Nos. 5,6,7,8,9 and 10 must be provided. 
In case the applicant are accompanied by the family member, proof of family relationship e.g. marriage certificate, birth certificate of their children must be provided. If these documents were issued by a foreign government, they must be certified by such foreign embassy.

Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.  

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is the standard list of required documents.

What exactly is needed depends upon what the office where you apply wants. Some may want more and others less.

Thanks. I'll just get as much as possible ready and stick to 1 branch just to be safe, but then a different person might result in different documents...oh, this is gonna be interesting.