Rugby World Cup

Valentine

Where I come from in New Zealand they only have streaming packages with delayed broadcasts on mainstream TV. Rugby authorities must be trying to get less people to watch as there is already a hue & cry in NZ & I can't see many paying out 1,600 here.I was hoping True would show it on one of their BEIN channels.

Just now, Valentine said:

Irrelevant comment. More viewers means more potential advertising revenue

Delayed streams have the same potential advertising revenue, and what is more those advertising rights have been paid upfront, and are just a drop in the sea compared to the broadcasting rights.

8 minutes ago, Valentine said:

My fault for mentioning the advertising revenue. Really just interested in how RWC can be viewed in Thailand

As JaiMaai has said you can watch it by logging into beIN Sports, and I enquired as to where it was being streamed from, because of my Internet connection and they assured me that they had a server in Thailand to service the Thai demand.

I will certainly be paying the 1600 baht to watch it and will be signing up within a day or two – – can't miss the All Blacks games, however I do believe the Springboks are also strong contenders for the cup.  

Archived