Frenchman caused Thai woman to fall off Pattaya balcony causing life changing injuries, then he fled abroad

webfact

2 hours ago, JamJar said:

Neither of us know. So to smear someone's character without any evidence whatsoever is low.

I was commenting on this sentence "The family said they frequently had jealous arguments and he often beat her up." Basically all I said was that she should have left him at the first sign of violence. I should have first said "if the family are telling the truth".  I have not tried to blame him for anything apart from being a bad husband. If anything I am putting the blame on her for staying with him too long.

The smearing had already been done in the OP. and far worse than anything I said.

claimed that her French husband caused her to fall during an argument. 

He has since gone abroad and refuses to take responsibility for what happened to his wife. 

The Frenchman is believed to have helped run many nightclubs in both Pattaya and Bangkok and the family of the victim claims that he has used his influence with Pattaya police to escape justice in the case.

The family said they frequently had jealous arguments and he often beat her up. 

According to Sunisa he kicked, slapped and punched her and squeezed her throat making her almost pass out. He barred her exit from the condo's locked main door and armed himself with a knife. 

She tried to scream out but no one came to her aid so she ran to the balcony and called out. The husband managed to open the sliding door and barged out causing Sunisa to fall to the ground. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Yinn said:

No I not understand the difference.

Thairath, Kaosod, channel 7, Pattaya news etc report it with name and photo.

Will French guy sue all of them? Don’t think so. 

If TVF just report what they say he can not sue TVF.

can French guy sue from France? He not here remember.

can we say name of Pattaya GOGO bars he worked at? And who own this one? Police guy own them or not? 

This story about that. The woman go to Pattaya police, and they do nothing. She say it because his friend is policeman. Is that fair or not?

Should be court decide. Not the French guy police friend.

Understand the difference?

He live and work here. Why run away and leave his wife like that?

Maybe it's not his wife and maybe she is just bad news. I don't know.

But what I do know is that the reason she is doing this is because her case is categorised as a fall without the element of an attack. Therefore, she has no access to compensation from the Justice Fund.

If she can manage to get it categorised as an attack, she can get compensation. et voila!

Personally, I think this story has only been concocted in order for her to be able to obtain remuneration from the Justice Fund. I doubt that she really blames her former boyfriend(I doubt if they are married). They just need the money.

The difficulty is that if they change the category, they know they will put a man who they have already categorised as innocent of an attack, in a quandary.

The fact that you choose to believe her nonsensical story says more about yourself and your own thought process.

She even states that he tried to pull her whilst she was on the balcony. Pull indicates that he was trying to remove her from the danger. 

He doesn't have any visible scratches or evidence of fighting on his body.

I have explained what I think, based not on hearsay, but the facts.

The fact is that she is trying to change the category of her circumstance, in so she can claim compensation via the Justice Fund. This is without dispute. Stated by her lawyer, Ronnarong Kaewphet Everything else is just leads to that fact.

Mr Ronnarong said that when the police in Pattaya Concluded the case as a fall By not being attacked Causing the injured person to not have the right to receive financial support from the Justice Fund Therefore request the sheriff police Demolish the case, proving to be a physical assault. Initially, the investigative staff conducted an interrogation to be considered together with the evidence. Before forwarding the matter to the supervisor for further consideration

So let's see what happens. 

1 hour ago, chang1 said:

I was commenting on this sentence "The family said they frequently had jealous arguments and he often beat her up." Basically all I said was that she should have left him at the first sign of violence. I should have first said "if the family are telling the truth".  I have not tried to blame him for anything apart from being a bad husband. If anything I am putting the blame on her for staying with him too long.

The smearing had already been done in the OP. and far worse than anything I said.

claimed that her French husband caused her to fall during an argument. 

He has since gone abroad and refuses to take responsibility for what happened to his wife. 

The Frenchman is believed to have helped run many nightclubs in both Pattaya and Bangkok and the family of the victim claims that he has used his influence with Pattaya police to escape justice in the case.

The family said they frequently had jealous arguments and he often beat her up. 

According to Sunisa he kicked, slapped and punched her and squeezed her throat making her almost pass out. He barred her exit from the condo's locked main door and armed himself with a knife. 

She tried to scream out but no one came to her aid so she ran to the balcony and called out. The husband managed to open the sliding door and barged out causing Sunisa to fall to the ground. 

You don't have to believe every idiot thing that you read. You have the ability to analyse the information.

Too much 'dumbing down' allows many to see only in black and white. The 'with us or against us' mentality.

Even though he immediately called for help and accompanied the police, her lawyer tries to paint it as him trying to get his story in first.

Her lawyer is doing what he does. It doesn't mean that the Frenchman is guilty. Calm down and stand back a bit. Look at the whole picture.

1 hour ago, JamJar said:

You don't have to believe every idiot thing that you read. You have the ability to analyse the information.

Too much 'dumbing down' allows many to see only in black and white. The 'with us or against us' mentality.

Even though he immediately called for help and accompanied the police, her lawyer tries to paint it as him trying to get his story in first.

Her lawyer is doing what he does. It doesn't mean that the Frenchman is guilty. Calm down and stand back a bit. Look at the whole picture.

As I have already said, I only commented on one sentence that the family is reported to have said, which I think is the most plausible thing in the whole list of accusations in the OP. I deliberately stayed away from what happened that night and after, as there are no reports of any evidence or even much of a police investigation. It could have been an accident or she jumped or he pushed her or any number of other possibilities. The fact that he has fled and she is accusing him, only backs up the families claim that he was an abusive husband but it does not prove that he did anything wrong that night. As for calling for help - not many survive that kind of fall so looks good to call for help as normally it would be too late and as for accompanying the police - no choice. So both acts don't prove or disprove anything either way. Makes no difference who gets their story in first either, unless you are in Thailand, wealthy and well connected, as the police may then drag their feet in any further investigations causing the other party to fight hard for justice.

4 hours ago, Yinn said:

No I not understand the difference.

Thairath, Kaosod, channel 7, Pattaya news etc report it with name and photo.

Will French guy sue all of them? Don’t think so. 

I agree with you Yinn.   If this was 2-3 years ago his name would have been published here. 

3 hours ago, chang1 said:

As I have already said, I only commented on one sentence that the family is reported to have said, which I think is the most plausible thing in the whole list of accusations in the OP. I deliberately stayed away from what happened that night and after, as there are no reports of any evidence or even much of a police investigation. It could have been an accident or she jumped or he pushed her or any number of other possibilities. The fact that he has fled and she is accusing him, only backs up the families claim that he was an abusive husband but it does not prove that he did anything wrong that night. As for calling for help - not many survive that kind of fall so looks good to call for help as normally it would be too late and as for accompanying the police - no choice. So both acts don't prove or disprove anything either way. Makes no difference who gets their story in first either, unless you are in Thailand, wealthy and well connected, as the police may then drag their feet in any further investigations causing the other party to fight hard for justice.

I'm beginning to think that all is not right with you. Your obsession with them being married, when there is no evidence that they are so. He appears simply a long term boyfriend....of a year.

Added to that, your tunnel vision in making the assumption that he is abusive because the family have been told(by her) that they argue because he is jealous.  Ignoring the evidence right in front of your eyes that this is about making her eligible for the Justice Fund. From the words of her lawyer.

There is no point in discussing it further, as you are a little bit too fixated and to be honest, it's a total waste of my time.

I have posted real information about the case and I'm really not interested in your conjecture. But someone else might be. Have a nice day...

12 hours ago, FredGallaher said:

Her job was in public relations on walking street.

And when I heard that, my first thought was, as a young woman, that meant standing in front of a Go-Go in a short tight skirt enticing customers to go inside. 

I have to take the original report at face value and am left with an impression of a bully who caused her injuries. 

12 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Thailand belongs to Interpol?  Shouldn't be much of a problem to get him back from France.

It will be huge insurmontable problem.

French citizens have the constitutional right to not be extradited and instead be tried in France.

That's her version of the events which could be a complete lie - for all we know she jumped and is now trying to blame him because he decided to ditch her and the money well has dried up. When I lived with an ex-bar girl she would often make threats that if I leave her she'll throw herself off the balcony and tell police I pushed her. She actually went out to the balcony a couple of times to do it but I managed to stop her. I left the country and called to tell her it's over before she had the chance to.

None of us have been there, but for all we know she told police she jumped which is why they didn't go after the husband, and now after the money stopped coming her version changed. Reminds me of my ex-wife who swore up and down she'll pay me back for putting her through college, then did a 180, filed for divorce demanding over half the assets - dependent women turn vile when faced with the reality that they've been abandoned.

Archived