Frenchman caused Thai woman to fall off Pattaya balcony causing life changing injuries, then he fled abroad

webfact

40 minutes ago, FredGallaher said:

Who added "quadriplegic" to the headlines?

How do you  know the original Thai script  just said "could  not use their arms or legs" and the translator inserted quadraplegic. As I don't read Thai I don't  know, do you read  Thai?

You could ask Yinn and see if she knows what words were used in Thai.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FredGallaher said:

Everything you say makes sense but non of it is based on knowledge of what went on. It's just your conjecture of the situation and events. I wasn't there either so I can't comment on the facts. You are winging it or you have a creative imagination. 

Hopefully the police will look at all the facts.

Unfortunately it looks like they did hence his escape (with a little help of mister baht). My hope is one day she will be wheeled into court to testify against him.. 

4 minutes ago, FredGallaher said:

Everything you say makes sense but non of it is based on knowledge of what went on. It's just your conjecture of the situation and events. I wasn't there either so I can't comment on the facts. You are winging it or you have a creative imagination. 

ANYTHING said here is conjecture, none of us have any facts and its always that way until proven in court and in a  Thai court Im not sure I would  still believe everything with  the reputation of the Thai judiciary ina  country where even the PM tells us is   heroin smuggler is "ok"

11 minutes ago, Chazar said:

How do you  know the original Thai script  just said "could  not use their arms or legs" and the translator inserted quadraplegic. As I don't read Thai I don't  know, do you read  Thai?

Whether the original Thai script said could not use her arms or not, translation not wrong.

In the video with the doctor, she  wais him, then is waving her arms about, nothing wrong with her arms, legs a different matter.

4 hours ago, marioc said:

I am very far from defending this supposed "low life scum", but we were not there and we do not know what's happened..... maybe it should be wiser to wait for some sort of investigation,

The wise thing to do would have been to walk away from him before a tragedy happened.

17 minutes ago, FredGallaher said:

It is conjecture, but based on the evidence of past events and probable likelihood.

My issue is with the outright condemnation based on nothing at all.

Were it not for that, I would not have posted at all. I post only to add balance.

5 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Whether the original Thai script said could not use her arms or not, translation not wrong.

In the video with the doctor, she  wais him, then is waving her arms about, nothing wrong with her arms, legs a different matter.

9 minutes ago, FredGallaher said:

I read it myself. Since Yinn is Thai she should be asked.

19 minutes ago, Chazar said:

Not that difficult guys.

click on the link. 

It has the photo with her use her hands.

take a look. 

Why is his name protected by the media ?  Normally they would not do that here in any news reports! 

He must know some very influential people and bribed himself out ! Disgusting , I hope they track him down!  

It’s always a bit weird- for some reason TV members always seem to side with the foreigner. 

In this case the French guy was reported as running many bars. 

This is of course is a totally honorable profession - nice cocktail lounge, a pleasant singer/  band, customers dancing, sipping their martinis.

In reality bar owners are nothing more than glorified pimps - selling sex- of course the French guy was a truly upstanding member of society ? 

A bar organiser??? Sounds dodgy more like a heavy... 

A PR girl at a bar hmmmm more dodgy 

Sounds like a money laundering and drug thing going on here and possibly he was off his head at the time 

Poor girl even if she did jump because of  fear for her life   he's a total  <deleted> hole for running..  

17 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I'm not arguing if she could or couldn't use them, and I said arms AND legs

13 minutes ago, balo said:

Why is his name protected by the media ?  Normally they would not do that here in any news reports! 

All the thai news say his name, photo etc. Television, website, newspaper.

is in the link also. 

Only Thaivisa wont say the name. Maybe advertiser? Friend? Because he farang?

6 minutes ago, peterb17 said:

It’s always a bit weird- for some reason TV members always seem to side with the foreigner. 

In this case the French guy was reported as running many bars. 

This is of course is a totally honorable profession - nice cocktail lounge, a pleasant singer/  band, customers dancing, sipping their martinis.

In reality bar owners are nothing more than glorified pimps - selling sex- of course the French guy was a truly upstanding member of society ? 

He was running many bars and living in an 8k per month apartment?

Why not a house with land or a more luxurious apartment block? Art On The Hill is not a luxury project. Likely he was simply working for someone else.

Who has sided with the foreigner? I see many condemning he with no evidence whatsoever, other than personal prejudice. 

But question their train of thought and they dodge the question.

Surprising that it still astounds me when I read some of the comments of the members here. It really takes all sorts. Wow....

Do you imagine that she was an angel and he the devil?

Just now, Yinn said:

All the thai news say his name, photo etc. Television, website, newspaper.

is in the link also. 

Only Thaivisa wont say the name. Maybe advertiser? Friend? Because he farang?

Maybe they just don't think its  polite.

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

My sympathies to the young lady, but it might have been wise to push the claim before he left the country. If what they are saying is true, could be very hard work getting him to come back.

She was in no fit state to do so. I wonder which bar he ran on WS?

12 hours ago, JamJar said:

He was running many bars and living in an 8k per month apartment?

Why not a house with land or a more luxurious apartment block? Art On The Hill is not a luxury project. Likely he was simply working for someone else.

Who has sided with the foreigner? I see many condemning he with no evidence whatsoever, other than personal prejudice. 

But question their train of thought and they dodge the question.

Surprising that it still astounds me when I read some of the comments of the members here. It really takes all sorts. Wow....

Do you imagine that she was an angel and he the devil?

It states that he was helping to run nightclubs , so they probably just organised parties 

14 minutes ago, maddox41 said:

A bar organiser??? Sounds dodgy more like a heavy... 

A PR girl at a bar hmmmm more dodgy 

Sounds like a money laundering and drug thing going on here and possibly he was off his head at the time 

Poor girl even if she did jump because of  fear for her life   he's a total  <deleted> hole for running..  

How do you know that she didn't threaten suicide when he decided to dump her for cheating on him?

Not saying that is the case, but why would you put you totally outlandish theory over my possible theory?

Consider there are probably more than a few people who have experienced the scenario that I have described.

4 hours ago, marioc said:

I am very far from defending this supposed "low life scum", but we were not there and we do not know what's happened..... maybe it should be wiser to wait for some sort of investigation, chai mai?

We go on the facts as reported and the fact the coward fled the scene. 

1 minute ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

We go on the facts as reported and the fact the coward fled the scene. 

What facts as reported? There are no facts, only hearsay...from the girl. Nothing from the police or any witness.

Do you understand the difference between hearsay and evidence?

46 minutes ago, FredGallaher said:

I read it myself. Since Yinn is Thai she should be asked.

The “real” story talk about this girl want to know why Pattaya police do nothing for 3 months.

She tell the Pattaya Police that he push her 3 months ago. And again and again. They do nothing.

Why they not do the charge, take the passport until he go to court. This what should happen. But it not happen. He go to France. Why? Corruption?

So the have suspicious that is because the husband pay money/have police connection from the bars.

So tomorrow she will go to report at the big special Bangkok police for when the local police do nothing.

Archived