Frenchman caused Thai woman to fall off Pattaya balcony causing life changing injuries, then he fled abroad

webfact

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still...just wow. 

I thought going to university was supposed to promote analytical thinking. I am simply astounded by some of the comments here, by some.

You have to imagine what kind of experience they have in order to jump to such conclusions.

How would you feel if some crazy girl threatens to jump off the balcony if you leave her? Happy to get away or somehow responsible for her mental health?

No doubt there are members who have experienced exactly what I have described.

Not saying it is what occurred in this instance. But do you believe her story? That she went back to an apartment of a man who beat her previously, after going to someone else's room to "collect her clothes".

Really? Back to the room of such a dangerous man? So dangerous that she feared for her life and jumped off the 5th floor of an apartment block?

So dangerous that he needed a knife to fight with a Thai girl probably half his weight?

Note that she doesn't say that he pushed her. So how else did she fall?

She had to come up with a story explaining why she fell off the balcony. 

So she tries to come up with a story that makes it appear reasonable for her to go to the balcony, in fear for her life.

If she already had many jealous arguments with this dangerous man, why would she go there at all?

Sorry, but I just don't believe her story, because it doesn't make any sense. You are willing to allow your imagination to stretch to the incredible in order to condemn someone. The true definition of a witch hunt.

17 minutes ago, Yinn said:

The “real” story talk about this girl want to know why Pattaya police do nothing for 3 months.

She tell the Pattaya Police that he push her 3 months ago. And again and again. They do nothing.

Why they not do the charge, take the passport until he go to court. This what should happen. But it not happen. He go to France. Why? Corruption?

So the have suspicious that is because the husband pay money/have police connection from the bars.

So tomorrow she will go to report at the big special Bangkok police for when the local police do nothing.

So let's see what happens. If they can come up with any evidence at all. Any witness that can corroborate any part of her story. 

Perhaps Pattaya police will release his statement, so we can read the other side of the story.

It may be that he paid, but that doesn't mean that he is guilty of anything. Sometimes better to get out of Dodge than to be the subject of the highest bid.

3 minutes ago, FredGallaher said:

Her job was in public relations on walking street. It wasn't writing advertisement etc. I'm not trying to put her down but Pataya is a very seedy place where innocent people don't go. They were working together but he seemed to get upset when she showed interest in other men. Her job was probably to act as bait to get men to enter the bar. Wasn't her job to lead these customer along for the "kill". He put her in the situation then can't handle it. I don't know this for sure but that's what I make of it. 

Erm....her story is that she went to someone else's room to pick up her clothes. 

3 hours ago, Katipo said:
5 hours ago, marioc said:

I am very far from defending this supposed "low life scum", but we were not there and we do not know what's happened..... maybe it should be wiser to wait for some sort of investigation, chai mai?

Completely agree. We have only heard one side of the events. I know of otherwise sane and rational men who have been driven to madness by their Thai g/f's.

Having said that, my sympathy does out to this girl. It is tragic what happened to her, and I hope she can make some recovery at least in the future.

From the description from her own family of what happened the Frenchman did not toss her off the balcony, but came with enough force that she fell from it. He 'caused her to fall'. So what, actually, would he be charged with? And I know it's a pointless question to raise, but 'The family said they frequently had jealous arguments and he often beat her up'. So why did she stay with him? Obviously a pretty stupid thing to do which ultimately ruined her life.

She tried to scream out but no one came to her aid so she ran to the balcony and called out. The husband managed to open the sliding door and barged out causing Sunisa to fall to the ground. 

She didn't jump as police and doctors have mistakenly assumed. 

Obviously a troubled relationship but he didn't push her or even touch her. How exactly did it cause her to "fall to the ground."

There's something really off with this story. 

5 hours ago, timendres said:

I also sympathize. Her life will be exceptionally difficult going forward.

Given the severity of her medical crisis, I suspect that it was many days before she could even get her thoughts together, let alone take any preemptive action. Likewise for the family dealing with her situation. If the husband was quick about getting out of the country, there was little chance they were going to be able to stop him. Especially if the police were already convinced there was no foul play.

This is poor police work. The husband should not have been allowed out of the country until the "accident" was fully investigated and the girl's version of what happened recorded.

Police should have kept his passport and any money/cards that he had....bad policing as the person quotes....

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

could be very hard work getting him to come back.

They could issue a red notice.  What happened to the American that king punch and kicked the head in killing the Australian guy at soi 6 Ruby Bar? Australia did an autopsy as a matter of course when the body was reatriated

23 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

From the description from her own family of what happened the Frenchman did not toss her off the balcony, but came with enough force that she fell from it. He 'caused her to fall'. So what, actually, would he be charged with? And I know it's a pointless question to raise, but 'The family said they frequently had jealous arguments and he often beat her up'. So why did she stay with him? Obviously a pretty stupid thing to do which ultimately ruined her life.

unfortunately many abused women stay with their coward spouses..

9 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

...and this is even if you believe her story. I don't believe he would need a knife. Nor would he barge onto a balcony from which he is more likely to fall than she.

On the other hand I 'm sure at least a few can tell stories concerning Thai girls, balconies and self harm.

I have story of my own. What a nightmare. When caught lying, she would smash her hand into a concrete wall until it she broke her hand. I, of course, took her to hospital.

She would pull knives on me if she thought I had someone else...even with no evidence at all.

She would tell people that I hit her, whilst I thought that everything was good between us. No violence on my part at all.

This was from someone who told everyone that she loved me.

They lie as a means of survival and will deny until the evidence is overwhelmingly against them.

So, no, I am not so willing to believe her story, because most of it doesn't make any sense.

Let's wait to hear the other side.

15 minutes ago, FredGallaher said:

Getting this in the news is the first step. The police hate the publicity and will act to save face. I doubt he has enough influence in Pattaya to make this go away. They will throw him under the bus in a minute to save face. I know from personal experience that the in charge police hate bad press.

It in many Thai press. TV, website, newspaper. Name, photo, etc.

1 hour ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

The op was updated to correct an error which said Sunisa was quadriplegic.

Posts discussing Sunisa being quadriplegic have been removed. 

Posts claiming to identify the Frenchman have been removed.

Please do not post any more photos or videos which claim to identify the Frenchman.

Ok

identify the thai person. But can not the farang now in France. Got it.

2 minutes ago, JamJar said:
27 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

...and this is even if you believe her story. I don't believe he would need a knife. Nor would he barge onto a balcony from which he is more likely to fall than she.

On the other hand I 'm sure at least a few can tell stories concerning Thai girls, balconies and self harm.

I have story of my own. What a nightmare. When caught lying, she would smash her hand into a concrete wall until it she broke her hand. I, of course, took her to hospital.

She would pull knives on me if she thought I had someone else...even with no evidence at all.

She would tell people that I hit her, whilst I thought that everything was good between us. No violence on my part at all.

This was from someone who told everyone that she loved me.

They lie as a means of survival and will deny until the evidence is overwhelmingly against them.

So, no, I am not so willing to believe her story, because most of it doesn't make any sense.

Let's wait to hear the other side.

Indeed. But I would raise the same question to you as I did about the girl this post is about - why stay with someone who is violent? I just don't get it. There are plenty of normal people out there. How long did you put up with it?

4 minutes ago, Yinn said:

It in many Thai press. TV, website, newspaper. Name, photo, etc.

Ok

identify the thai person. But can not the farang now in France. Got it.

Since the Frenchman is not accused of anything, he can sue Thaivisa. The Thai woman has chosen publicity.

Understand the difference?

13 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Indeed. But I would raise the same question to you as I did about the girl this post is about - why stay with someone who is violent? I just don't get it. There are plenty of normal people out there. How long did you put up with it?

Because I am a man of good character.  No violence on my part. Brought up to take care of the weaker sex and in reality, I did not choose her. She chose me and begged for me to give her a chance.

I had no qualms about cutting her loose. But she would not leave. She told everyone around she loved me, so everyone around would be begging me to give her a chance.

I did not go to stay in her apartment. She would come to me. Waiting outside my place for hours.

So she did not need to go to his apartment, if he was this jealous and violent man who played with knives.

All the jealousy, violence, weapons were on her part. I don't believe the Frenchman would need a knife to fight with a Thai girl.

I didn't actually live in Thailand. So I would just see her on visits. As I stated, I didn't choose her.

I tried to be a friend, but she wanted more. Didn't make it any less of a nightmare, as I wasn't used to this kind of behaviour.

So, yes, I was relieved to get away from that kind of maniacal behaviour.

This might explain why I am not so quick to condemn the Frenchman on the word of a 'PR' girl living in Pattaya. 

Prefer to know something about his statement.

7 minutes ago, essox essox said:

and just how long would the case take...??

?? Don't you have something better to do with your life than to post nonsense?

'Thaivisa' do not want to open themselves to litigation. If you are happy to pay any legal expenses, then you might have leave to make comment.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Sunisa was a "PR" woman working at a Walking Street club and had been living with her husband for about a year. The family said they frequently had jealous arguments and he often beat her up. 

Only together a year and already being regularly beaten up. She should have dumped him at the first sign of violence but instead has not just ruined her life but is also affecting her family as well, who quite possibly have experience of abuse already. I believe that, subconsciously, men look for a wife like their mother and women look for someone like their father - what most people refer to as "chemistry". She is also expecting the police, courts and lawyers to track him down and bring him to justice with almost no evidence. What did she do to try to prevent this outcome?

I will never understand why women choose to stay in this kind of abusive relationship when it can only ever end bad like this or in a life of pain. And any woman, in that kind of situation, that says they want children, in the hope that they will improve their relationship, should take full responsibility for inflicting their partner on defenceless children (who often end up in similar abusive relationships themselves due to "chemistry"). Get a good happy relationship before even thinking about bringing children into that environment. "But I love him" is the standard reply, when asked, why are they still together. I then ask, what is it you love? the beatings? the controlling behaviour? the constant put downs? the arguments? the shouting? calling the police? the jealousy? "I just love him" - at this point I lose all sympathy - Som nom na. Thais seem blind to the damage they are causing with endless soaps showing abusive and cheating relationships. My brain feels abused just having to listen when my wife watches them. Where are the strong role models for these women to look up to and learn from?

Personally I think men like him should be put on a detailed publicly accessible register so anyone can see what kind of a person they are dealing with, either personally or for business, before they get too involved. It should include any dealings with police and courts, as a perpetrator, warnings and cautions. These records should be read in a police station by both parties before they can get married or enter into joint financial contracts, such as a mortgage or joint bank account. Too many scumbags hide behind their right to privacy which they do not deserve. Anything that stops them from breeding has to be good for the rest of us and our children.

1 minute ago, chang1 said:

Only together a year and already being regularly beaten up. She should have dumped him at the first sign of violence but instead has not just ruined her life but is also affecting her family as well, who quite possibly have experience of abuse already. I believe that, subconsciously, men look for a wife like their mother and women look for someone like their father - what most people refer to as "chemistry". She is also expecting the police, courts and lawyers to track him down and bring him to justice with almost no evidence. What did she do to try to prevent this outcome?

I will never understand why women choose to stay in this kind of abusive relationship when it can only ever end bad like this or in a life of pain. And any woman, in that kind of situation, that says they want children, in the hope that they will improve their relationship, should take full responsibility for inflicting their partner on defenceless children (who often end up in similar abusive relationships themselves due to "chemistry"). Get a good happy relationship before even thinking about bringing children into that environment. "But I love him" is the standard reply, when asked, why are they still together. I then ask, what is it you love? the beatings? the controlling behaviour? the constant put downs? the arguments? the shouting? calling the police? the jealousy? "I just love him" - at this point I lose all sympathy - Som nom na. Thais seem blind to the damage they are causing with endless soaps showing abusive and cheating relationships. My brain feels abused just having to listen when my wife watches them. Where are the strong role models for these women to look up to and learn from?

Personally I think men like him should be put on a detailed publicly accessible register so anyone can see what kind of a person they are dealing with, either personally or for business, before they get too involved. It should include any dealings with police and courts, as a perpetrator, warnings and cautions. These records should be read in a police station by both parties before they can get married or enter into joint financial contracts, such as a mortgage or joint bank account. Too many scumbags hide behind their right to privacy which they do not deserve. Anything that stops them from breeding has to be good for the rest of us and our children.

Another one believing everything they read.....

1 minute ago, chang1 said:

unfortunately many of these women are fearful to leave, it's the old 'if I can't have you nobody will'. People on this site commonly refer to the weak Thai male ego,  lol that condition is world wide. Why do think the Saudis have their women wrapped up like mummies. These lowlife cowards like the guy who ran in Pattaya usually learn their trade from their coward fathers who also beat up their women. This sickness is similar to pedophilia, its often passed down generation to generation. People that beat women are the most subhuman of species, like pimps, loan sharks and child molesters.

6 hours ago, PattayaGuy2019 said:

These are the low life that immigration need to go after. The whole thing sounds so murky - he worked organising bars ? Did he have a work permit ? Drag him back to Thailand, give him a life sentence. I hate this type of criminal farang and sadly money is king with the police and morals and principles come last.

do i understand you correctly.  extradite him to thailand for having worked without a work permit?

Archived