Thais allowed six cannabis plants per household under draft law

snoop1130

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, CharlieH said:

One ! If you put 400k in the bank and report the plants growth every 90 days, if you cut or replant you need to submit a TM 30 for it. Oh and a Thai must own the soil it's planted in.

No, no, the proper form is a THC 30.  Whenever you water or fertilize the plants, you have to report. 

But growing weed (and consuming it) is a job reserved for Thais.

23 minutes ago, garyk said:

I personally would not be caught dead with any weed in Thailand.

Agreed.

This American, and his Thai partner, got bagged Thursday in Chiang Mai province...

https://www.matichon.co.th/region/news_1669149

Seems like lot's of busts in the past few weeks, judging from the plants, shown in other busts which are 2 m tall, it must be the local harvest season?

19 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

TM420.

It'll be "easy".

THC 30 form is for growers.  TM 420 is for consumers.  Gosh, you farangs have no appreciation for proper paperwork.  Entirely different ministries. None of them have relatives working in the other ministry.

2 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

THC 30 form is for growers.  TM 420 is for consumers.  Gosh, you farangs have no appreciation for proper paperwork.  Entirely different ministries. None of them have relatives working in the other ministry.

or the maryhooana nursery industry...

8 minutes ago, Chicken George said:

The plants will be hemp. No THC.. Or less than 1%.. Useless for cancer Parkinson's and people who have nerve pain.

The Royal project has issue breeding hemp with less than 1% THC. By default growing cannabis in the tropic promote high THC vs farther from the tropic where it promote fiber and low THC contents. Obviously the judiciary has no clue about this. 

1 hour ago, 55Jay said:

Current, modern use of the word = really cool. Awesome. Might even be "super" awesome!

That dope was totally dope! 

It just goes to show how dopey they’ve become. 

Too much of that weed and hash dope! 

Now, if it was some good mescaline.....now you’re talking....555555 ????

18 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

I dated MaryJane briefly in the late 60's-early 70's.  Not my type of gal. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds was very attractive. 

She still is, but I drank more than enough at her bar for one lifetime LOL

Archived