BANGKOK
snoop1130

Thais allowed six cannabis plants per household under draft law

2 minutes ago, SwampyThai said:

Fantastic idea, as if there were not already enough road deaths every day.

Stoned Thais and foreigners riding the ubiquitous motocy without a front brake or lightning. We will regain our number 1 position back for the country with the most dead bodies on the road. 😂🤣😎🇹🇭

can you imagine? 

I can just hear kid saying to each other. "Oh those plants. they are only for my mom's medical use, No No we cant smoke any of that , It would be illegal, this is after all Thailand and we never brake the law here!!"

😂😂

14 minutes ago, sirineou said:

can you imagine? 

I can just hear kid saying to each other. "Oh those plants. they are only for my mom's medical use, No No we cant smoke any of that , It would be illegal, this is after all Thailand and we never brake the law here!!"

😂😂

Do you just pull a bud off a plant and smoke it?  Or is there some kind of process involved beforehand? 

• Haha 1

Just now, 55Jay said:

Do you just pull a bud off a plant and smoke it?  Or is there some kind of process involved beforehand? 

what does that mean?

that minors will not misuse it because it involves some kind of process before you smoke it?

1 hour ago, 55Jay said:

It may be a stunt.  Merely a draft law by one party at this point.

To be fair, BJT (Proud to be High, Thai) ran hard on this pro-cannabis platform. Joined the majority coalition and garnered the DoH ministry. BJT leader Anutin Charnvirakul is the Health Minister. Think they also have the Digital Economy & Society post, and several deputy minisrty seats. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SCROG for the win. One plant needed (and one mother plant). No worries. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Time to grow said:

As you, I smoked many decades ago but haven't for a very long time and don't care to now. This is irrelevant. I believe that as an adult, my right to put whatever I want into my body is my choice and my choice alone, provided it doesn't infringe on someone else's rights. I have a child and I will decide if he can smoke weed just as I decide if he can consume sugar, that is one of the fundamental responsibilities of a parent. You ask me how to prevent people from consuming marijuana for recreational purposes. My answer is you can't, you never will, and you have no right to. I would ask, why are you so concerned with people recreating, particularly when it has no bearing on your rights? I am a little tired of regulatory bodies trying to "protect" me under false pretenses, to say the least. I am a responsible adult and I will take care of myself thank you very much. I will also recreate as I choose and I believe everyone else should be entitled to recreate regardless of others opinions.

No man is an island 

17 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

The wife's got the green fingers in our house.

Stop her picking her nose , problem solved .

5 minutes ago, sirineou said:

No man is an island 

The former American president, Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." By the way, you didn't answer my question as to why you are so concerned with others consuming for recreational purposes? 

• Thanks 1

Who was saying that it would not happen in Thailand ? So many people on this forum often confirms that they know nothing and have no forward thinking ! So please, do not complain about Thai when you are not better...

• Like 1