Quiet adult only hotel in chaweng.recommendations please

Good afternoon everyone

Recently registered on thai visa. I am travelling to koh samui in January 2020,I was last there 2 years ago. 

I am looking for advice about a hotel in central chaweng area,ideally on the beach or near to. I'm not worried about budget but not looking to spend hundreds per night either. 

Ideally I want a hotel that is quiet during the day, I can spend all morning and afternoon reading by the pool or on beach but still be 5 to ten minutes walk from green mango and all the bars there.

I last stayed at montien house and enjoyed but wouldn't go back as the pool area was surrounded by tall trees so the amount of sun I got was limited. The Ark Bar with its constant all day techno is my idea of hell. 

Any ideas will be much appreciated.

Regards 

BF

• 3 weeks later...

The Library is quiet. Yes, Blue Lagoon is one of the quiets too. So are Poppies, Kirikayan, Briza, Buri Rasa and many others.

But it will be high season. So from North Chaweng to Middle Chaweng it will not be quiet. It will be crowded. Not like Patong, Acapulco or Rimini, but also not like Kiribati  

Many of the resorts by Chaweng beach are amazingly quiet inside the walls – i.e. garden area, and pool in garden area –  that be if you avoid Ark Bar Beach Resort, but for example Chaweng Garden Beach Resort, or Ban Chaweng Beach Resort, are a possibility almost just opposite soi Green Mango. But both further north, and south, of the beach road are plenty of fine options.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived