Undercover raid of Sukhothai bar finds 154 underage patrons

rooster59

8 hours ago, sanemax said:

Interesting : I ask you why you like 18 year old to be allowed in bars and you reason for wanting that is that you would like myself to have some competition whilst I'm trying to pick guys up .

That is the type of irrational response that you would expect from an uneducated bargirl and its quite clear now as to why you enjoy their company

Now, how do I explain this to you? What do you think most guys, including me, like? Do they want a conversation with an old and maybe educated woman? Or do they prefer to have fun with a girl who likes to enjoy life?

But then again I guess you made that experience already when those guys didn't really listen to you but the looked at the pretty girls instead.

I guess if you could make the rules you would ban all women under 40 from bars. Then you would have all those guys for yourself.

It's a tough life. ???? 

12 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Now, how do I explain this to you? What do you think most guys, including me, like? Do they want a conversation with an old and maybe educated woman? Or do they prefer to have fun with a girl who likes to enjoy life?

But then again I guess you made that experience already when those guys didn't really listen to you but the looked at the pretty girls instead.

I guess if you could make the rules you would ban all women under 40 from bars. Then you would have all those guys for yourself.

It's a tough life. ???? 

No need to explain as I knew why already .

You would like 18 year olds to be allowed into bars as it would give you the opportunity to have sex with  them .

Fair enough , but they would be most unlikely to want to have anything to do with you , unless you paid them the going rate .

So, there would be no change in that respect .

On 9/14/2019 at 5:25 AM, 55Jay said:

Agreed, 4 kids by age 18 is hard work, almost like serving one's country.  Those young Moms should be afforded a few reduced alcohol/2% beers like the 18 year old military folks get.

Have security check her ID at the door, give her a unique, high viz ink stamp, and she's good to go all night.

image.png.fecd876d925fc1d849e79278dc07e347.png

Getting a hankerin' for some Micky-D's...And I'm a vegan!!! :vampire:

On 9/14/2019 at 5:39 AM, Bangkok Barry said:

You must be American, where you can legally buy a gun or to die for your country in the forces before being old enough to buy a beer. I come from the UK, where the legal drinking age is 18. In Germany it is 16 and 18 for spirits, 18 in France, 18 in Spain, 18 in Australia..........

Hey hey...E-Z on us Yanks! When I grew up in the USA legal drinking age was 18 in Florida. We all started at 14 and 15. Of course us at 15 back then is like a 25 y.o. today. 

On 9/14/2019 at 2:18 PM, ThomasThBKK said:

Beer, Wine and other non-hard alcohol is legal with 16 in germany, works fine...

Not allowing 18 year olds at bars is hilarious if you ask me, it's just totally normal and in europe no one would give a f.

You can enter a club with 16 if you have a written allowance from your parents, which is also normal...

germany - land of the free, oh i miss it sometimes

Have you ever been to your local Dat wun dang  disco establishment, just after closing. You should check it out on a friday or saturday to see how many kids are carrying their friends out cause they can't walk. I find many Thai kids binge drink . 18 is to young

On 9/14/2019 at 3:59 PM, RichardColeman said:

Funny to think a young woman could have 4 kids and still not be old enough to drink

Yeah thats like the 18 year old SAW Gunner I knew that deployed to Afghanistan but was too young to get his Unit Engraved commerative Colt pistol upon return, so his First Sarnt had to transfer it to the kids Daddy to hold.

Sometimes stuff isnt logical. At least his squad made sure he got beer.

26 minutes ago, riclag said:

Have you ever been to your local Dat wun dang  disco establishment, just after closing. You should check it out on a friday or saturday to see how many kids are carrying their friends out cause they can't walk. I find many Thai kids binge drink . 18 is to young

So like brits, germans and the rest of the world then?

And you care why?

3 hours ago, ThomasThBKK said:

So like brits, germans and the rest of the world then?

And you care why?

"It's totally normal"  you say. I say not a good thing for drinking age to be set at 18,especially Thai ,with their reckless    behavior on the roads

Archived