Experience with the Russian Embassy in Bangkok?

Hello Community,

For the first time I am applying for a russian Visa. (1 year Business Visa M)

I got the invitation letter, medical insurance, Thai Visa and air ticket. Based on your experience, do I need something else? 

Do they only accept USD for the payment? Because there is nothing mentioned about Thai Baht. 

http://thailand.mid.ru/en/consular-section/visa-application-procedure

Appreciate any feedback.

BR

From my Russian wife:
Invitation letter from business partner, nowadays is e-invitation which is sent straight to the Embassy of Russia; health Certificate is needed in case of one-year visa, for 6 month or less it is not needed; air ticket is not needed- booking/reservation flight is enough; if applying in Thailand, need a copy of e-work permit and a letter from the employer;
Visa service is paid by valid VISA card only, doesn’t matter USD/ThB but calculated equivalent ThB; can apply for express visa service (1-3 days); Can make an appointment on the official website of Russian Embassy

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

4 hours ago, luk AJ said:

From my Russian wife:
....health Certificate is needed in case of one-year visa......
Visa service is paid by valid VISA card only, doesn’t matter USD/ThB but calculated equivalent ThB; can apply for express visa service (1-3 days); Can make an appointment on the official website of Russian Embassy

1. Health Certificate? You mean health insurance? 

2. I can only pay by VISA credit card? No cash or Mastercard?

3. Can you please give me the link to the russian embassy website where I can make the appointment booking? I can't find it. 

Archived