Illegal short term Rentals in Pattaya Condos

On 9/19/2019 at 7:53 PM, Destiny1990 said:

Kinda costly double rents, bills, vehicles but yeah changing surroundings is less boring but i would think Bkk Pats is a better combi personally  

Haha.

I pay double on nothing all free in CM.

I actually did Bkk and Pats before and it was ok.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Haha.

I pay double on nothing all free in CM.

I actually did Bkk and Pats before and it was ok.

Your combo Pattaya Chiang Mai is imho just changing one ghost town for the other ghost town.

BTW dont reply me here claiming how busy with shopping people the Soi Bukaw market was last Friday . Or how packed  the 0,50 bht food court was at T21 Naklua.

12 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Your combo Pattaya Chiang Mai is imho just changing one ghost town for the other ghost town.

BTW dont reply me here claiming how busy with shopping people the Soi Bukaw market was last Friday . Or how packed  the 0,50 bht food court was at T21 Naklua.

It's a bit off topic, but one of my tenants in Pattaya works in a property firm there. Business is far from great, but they are trying to put a brave face on things.  Sales & rental inquiries are significantly down and even the ST Airbnb sector we are discussing in this thread has caved in by as much as a third compared to last year.  I feel this could be what motivated some co-owners in my building to switch to arrangements accommodating large tour group bookings.  They may be desperate for income, having bought the properties using credit.  I am not referring to foreign co-owners here. 

Archived