Osama bin Laden's son Hamza killed in U.S. raid, Trump says

rooster59

2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

He didn't. We can speculate forever but the truth is the comparisons to. Hitler aren't valid. We can also compare Barry Bonds to  Babe Ruth but it is pointless. If somebody doesn't kill at least a few million than stop with the BS and stupid comparisons.

well, I didn't want to compare him to Hitler, I wanted to say that now he met the same fate as other evil people.

Being evil is a matter of intent, not a matter of success.

Prisons are full of murderers, some killed just one person, others killed a dozen. They are still in the same place. That's what I wanted to say.

And I also firmly believe all those evil people (terrorists) should meet the same fate, regardless of how many they managed to kill before we get them.

2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Because those that do so usually expose themselves as hypocrites and cheapen the value of their own words. In general I feel there is no need to speak ill of somebody that has died. 

Depends if he was a piece of <deleted> or not.

3 hours ago, tgw said:

good riddance

now... as I understand these guys always seem to have many brothers and sisters, how many of them extremists remain?

Yeah...his old man, Osama bin Laden fathered at least 20 children from five or six wives. Allaha Akbar. ????????

3 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Because those that do so usually expose themselves as hypocrites and cheapen the value of their own words. In general I feel there is no need to speak ill of somebody that has died. 

You would not speak ill of people like Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Pastor Jim Jones, or “Chairman” Mao?

2 hours ago, Sujo said:

When a person is alive they can talk for themselves. The dead cannot.

So yes, its quite ok to speak ill of a live polititian.

>”The dead cannot.”

Well, for good people who have died, I sympathize with your feelings.  

But for evil people who died, who cares if they can’t speak for themselves? Their evil actions including the mass murderous slaughter of innocent men, women, and children they committed, speak volumes. 

So go ahead, let people say what they will of such evil monsters. 

Archived