Johnson, likening himself to Incredible Hulk, vows Oct. 31 Brexit

rooster59

25 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

I worked 32 years for the same company, I had a very good salary plus a lot of incentives, so one can consider I was a "rich" servant.

Never had a problem with this.

Due to Belgian laws, something the E.U. can't interfere, and which is different in all countries of the E.U., I could retire at 52+ with an actually monthly net pension of 2244 Euro.

Again, i don't have a problem to be a "rich" retired servant. 

Addendum :

I have been informed that my pension will be increased by 2% starting January 2020.

A decision made by the Belgian Government, here also the E.U. has no interference.

And not forgetting that your pension is not " frozen" by living outside your country as is the case with the U.K. pensions !

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, david555 said:

pension is not " frozen" by living outside your country as is the case with the U.K. pensions !

A pitty for the U.K. pensionners; but a proof that any country in the E.U. is able to decide by themselves in particular for matters that directly concern their citizens. 

3 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

A pitty for the U.K. pensionners; but a proof that any country in the E.U. is able to decide by themselves in particular for matters that directly concern their citizens. 

https://juridischforum.be/viewtopic.php?p=581018&sid=89fafc018cb742515fa0a2dc86bbbe38#p581018

And a indexation is foreseen by the planning office for November at another 2 % because higher costs of living...

2 hours ago, luckyluke said:

I worked 32 years for the same company, I had a very good salary plus a lot of incentives, so one can consider I was a "rich" servant.

Never had a problem with this.

Due to Belgian laws, something the E.U. can't interfere, and which is different in all countries of the E.U., I could retire at 52+ with an actually monthly net pension of 2244 Euro.

Again, i don't have a problem to be a "rich" retired servant. 

Addendum :

I have been informed that my pension will be increased by 2% starting January 2020.

A decision made by the Belgian Government, here also the E.U. has no interference.

Thank you for posting this sir! A great many British people have been led to believe many of the problems in the UK are because of "EU law". Blaming the EU is easy for politicians as it's become what many of the electorate expect to hear. Farage was ignorant of the existing EU laws as was Boris. Neither understand, or pretend they don't the reality. Your post is a good example of reality. British people should be asking British politicians why they have to endure some of the worst pension rules in the EU? When politicians claim exorbitant expenses, receive high salaries (and award themselves high increases), and very favorable pensions? British MP's have been lining their own pockets for years and years - all of them, all parties.

Most of the problems in the UK have been and are being caused by British politicians in the British parliament. Leaving or staying in the UK won't change that.

1 minute ago, luckyluke said:

Nauseus, I see you have now a positive approach of things, nearly everything seems to be funny for you.

There was a time you considered nearly every post as sad.

Only with the "non freezing" post  of your pension he could not afford himself to put a smiling face emoji.....I wonder why ….? lol 5555

Just now, david555 said:

Only with the "non freezing" post  of your pension he could not afford himself to put a smiling face emoji.....I wonder why ….? lol 5555

The non-frozen pension comment was unimportant to me. Why compare his pension to what Michael Caine was implying? Caine is no doubt far wealthier anyway. LOL 5555.

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

The non-frozen pension comment was unimportant to me. Why compare his pension to what Michael Caine was implying? Caine is no doubt far wealthier anyway. LOL 5555.

I think he did that not specifically about Michael Caine but more for all those whining suffering British pensioners now ….. BTW  is your real name Michael Caine or same money level …? 5555

1 minute ago, DannyCarlton said:

It's called going the smart way. Unfortunately, some people just don't have the smarts.

it is depending …., if a country have domicile fraud laws I can cost retroactive considerably much money if caught....

But some with double nationality can find their smart  way so ...

15 minutes ago, david555 said:

I think he did that not specifically about Michael Caine but more for all those whining suffering British pensioners now ….. BTW  is your real name Michael Caine or same money level …? 5555

Read back and don't be so lazy.

5 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Fully agree. However, Yaxley-Lenon played no part whatsoever in bringing them to justice. Almost allowed them to walk free due to his actions re self publicity stunts. Scumbag of the first order who deserved to go down with them.

You are talking out of your hat. Robinson, for all his faults, has played a significant role for over a decade in helping expose and bring to justice the so-called "grooming gangs" and bring them to justice.

Without his intervention and that of a single, brave journalist who eventually blew the story, the cowardly Establishment's cover-up of the appalling "industrial scale" abuse of thousands of young British girls would almost certainly have continued unabated.

You may not appreciate what Robinson has achieved in this regard, or the dreadful price he and his family have paid for daring to buck the politically-correct system, but many of the young girls and families he helped obtain retribution certainly do.

The Liberal Democrats party, which has 18 seats in Britain's 650-seat parliament, on Sunday made its bid for the votes of those who want remain in the EU, toughening its anti-Brexit stance to say it would stop the exit process if it won power in an election, and would reject any Brexit deal Johnson struck.

"If people put into government as a majority government, the 'Stop Brexit' party, then stopping Brexit is exactly what people will get," party leader Jo Swinson said.

Jo Swinson has just been utterly demolished by Piers Morgan on GMB ????

2 hours ago, rhyddid said:

This guy his completely insane, he need to be locked in a mental facilities asap, before he bankrupt UK !

What a ridiculous statement. Where is your evidence that he will bankrupt the UK or is it something you have just made up.

Why is he insane.

Is it because he wants to deliver a promise and keep democracy alive in the UK, after a referendum result which was promised to be delivered. I would call that totally sane, so which ever country you come from, it would be sane in anyone's nationality to uphold democracy. Right?

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

What a ridiculous statement. Where is your evidence that he will bankrupt the UK or is it something you have just made up.

Why is he insane.

Is it because he wants to deliver a promise and keep democracy alive in the UK, after a referendum result which was promised to be delivered. I would call that totally sane, so which ever country you come from, it would be sane in anyone's nationality to uphold democracy. Right?

I think stuff points to him being Welsh...User name/avatar..????

You are talking out of your hat. Robinson, for all his faults, has played a significant role for over a decade in helping expose and bring to justice the so-called "grooming gangs" and bring them to justice.

Without his intervention and that of a single, brave journalist who eventually blew the story, the cowardly Establishment's cover-up of the appalling "industrial scale" abuse of thousands of young British girls would almost certainly have continued unabated.

You may not appreciate what Robinson has achieved in this regard, or the dreadful price he and his family have paid for daring to buck the politically-correct system, but many of the young girls and families he helped obtain retribution certainly do.
At the slightest whiff that Boris Johnson might not deliver on time the no-deal drive off the cliff they crave, some Nationalists will turn to where their hearts really reside. And that would be with fascist nutters like Robinson. Leap-frogging even Nigel Farage. Off the radar.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived