Johnson, likening himself to Incredible Hulk, vows Oct. 31 Brexit

rooster59

29 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Tommy Robinson is the sort of sub human hate spreading racist, that even sewer rats look down on. He has never investigated a single case of Paedophilia himself. He jumped on the bandwagon when he saw that it was something he could exploit for his own benefit and profit.

The faults of the local authority, police etc have long been recognized and have long been in the public domain. No one questions that. To credit Robinson with discovering this is absurd. He is just an ugly little thug.  

I don't know much about Tommy Robinsson, but I have a faint memory of a Sunday Times issue where the author claimed that Tommy (Stephen) got involved after a family member became victim of a gang of paedophiles who groomed and raped her for years..? Am I completely wrong?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody can say, yet, what Brexit will bring concretely, once it is implemented.

However we can for sure say that through Brexit, Great Britain is no more united but divided.

A few examples :

Mr. Johnson will be the liberator. 

or

Mr. Johnson is a selfish clown. 

Mr. Farage deserves a statue. 

or

Mr. Farage only try to make as much money he can, where he can, he is an opportunist. 

Mr. Robinson  is a hero, a victim. 

or

Mr. Robinson (or other used names) is a thug. 

52 % voted leave in 2016.

and

48 % voted remain in 2016.

There is the  Project Fear. 

and

There is the Over-optimistic Syndrome. 

A tremendous work will be needed, and a lot of good will from everyone, to ever become united again. 

But a divided country can still continue to exist, however with continuously frictions among their citizens.

Belgium (so far) is the clear proof. 

3 hours ago, Forethat said:

I don't know much about Tommy Robinsson, but I have a faint memory of a Sunday Times issue where the author claimed that Tommy (Stephen) got involved after a family member became victim of a gang of paedophiles who groomed and raped her for years..? Am I completely wrong?

Pretty much.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2019 at 4:11 AM, z42 said:

An absolute delinquent, but what can realistically be done to break the impasse?

The EU heirachy have never attempted to negotiate reasonably, and as such the UK must make something happen themselves or be bound to a ghastly deal which actually would make them worse off in the medium and long term.

Leave won the referendum first up, and if a second referendum was held why should it hold more weight? 

The EU Hierarchy consists of the EU council, existent of the leaders of the governments of the EU member states.

The EU commission, a kind of ministers, have hardly anything to decide on their own.

Same the EU parliament.

The rest.. are civil servants, just like in any country.

Time you British - after 45 years of membership, leant how the EU is organised.

The British already knew from Dec 2013, when Cameron came with the idea of a referendum what could happen if… In 6 long years, not one step further by the British... only sabotage of the EU. Time decision is made...

Why an organisation, from which one of the members wants to leave, that organisation has to make a deep kneefall to please the anyway leaving member ? 

Maybe, very maybe, when the British enjoyed their hard leave long enough - WTO-import duty + Schengen visa when visiting the EU - , very maybe, we in the EU might concider you as member again...ever...

sometimes.. somebody else takes the decissions.jpg

Archived