Visa Exstension

Good day,

Can you please assist we are 4 people coming to Thailand for Holiday. My friends will be arriving on the 29th of October 2019 i will only be joining on the 17th of November. we all want to enter the country via the entry stamp. we will then need to do an extension to get an extra month. Can i apply with them when we go to do an extension although it will show that i still have 2 weeks left. Or how can i resolve this matter to be able to go them on the next one. Thank you so much 

Extension application is usually 5-7 days ahead. Not before.

Your friend will have to aply around Nov. 22nd, and that time you have like 23 days left from your EV. You won't get the extension that day, you got to wait.

A tip: Make sure you'll be reported after our arrival.......

Edited by Los Luver

14 minutes ago, Los Luver said:

Extension application is usually 5-7 days ahead. Not before.

Your friend will have to aply around Nov. 22nd, and that time you have like 23 days left from your EV. You won't get the extension that day, you got to wait.

A tip: Make sure you'll be reported after our arrival.......

Not at all my experience. Myself and people I know have extended visa exempt entries more than 20 days before they expired all over Thailand without issue.

37 minutes ago, Benitamiles said:

My friends will be arriving on the 29th of October 2019 i will only be joining on the 17th of November. we all want to enter the country via the entry stamp. we will then need to do an extension to get an extra month. Can i apply with them when we go to do an extension although it will show that i still have 2 weeks left.

I see no reason why not.

37 minutes ago, Benitamiles said:

Or how can i resolve this matter to be able to go them on the next one

You can only apply for 1 x 30 day extension.

With an extension your friends will be given permission to stay until 27th December.

With an extension you will be given permission to stay until 15th January 2020.