Another TM47 and TM30 story

I've never done a TM30, but I've always been successful with my online 90 days (when the website is working). My latest 90 day report was done last week. I have a mate who does online 90 days and it can be hit or miss for him. And he's done his TM30 and paid his fine. 

Edited by rkidlad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, joe999 said:

Well, our house is on my wife's name but I do have my yellow house book. After reading many stories about all the documents that were asked, without much hope, I registered online as "House Master", submitted my signed passport with copy of my visa, TM6 and yellow book.

From what I have read, you cannot be the House Master as your wife is the Landlord, perhaps someone else can shed some light on this, I mean is there a different meaning here ?

Lack of consistency, officers themselves might not understand what is what, maybe they are also bored with all this unnecessary red tape... anyway, TM30 for me seems to be resolved, not sure the issue with TM47... guess win some, lose some

I did a TM30 when.they first appeared in Phuket and were copied onto the back of old documents. Since I returned from a visi to UK I have never stayed anywhere other than my wife's house, but when I mentioned this to an immigration officer he told me I had to do a new one. No problem, but what do I put for date of arrival, 3/5/2003?

Edited by Farang99
Typo