PM Boris Johnson: Progress in next few days key to Brexit deal chances

webfact

Just now, tebee said:

Boris seems to attract a hostile crowd wherever he goes these days !

It seems to unsettle him - the clown can't handle being booed.

He outplayed the Luxembourg president.Read the Times, it explains how it was probably a set up. He or any PM shouldn't have to be booed at a press conference, anyone who thinks otherwise is the clown.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/johnson-and-juncker-why-is-their-meeting-important-vmp9mk6pc

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Actually he did exceptionally well against a hostile crowd that shouldn't even be allowed anywhere near. it just shows how Luxembourg couldn't organise a p up in a brewery and the PM seeing the dirty underhand tricks the EU will stoop too. 

Have you watched the footage, a bunch of yobs screaming and shouting abuse. He negotiated splendidly.

The hostile crowd were UK citizens who are afraid that they have to move back to the UK  ????

16 hours ago, Loiner said:

Remainers are getting desperate. The EU is getting desperate. We are getting closer to Brexit.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

And now for the actual current scenario as opposed to deluded wishful thinking ;

Boris either manages to secure a deal ( effectively the one he sabotaged earlier ) or the country has another general election with Brexit unresolved.

15 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Maybe he has told them, we don't really know unless of course you have a crystal ball.

Or the other side, as you put it, don't agree with it and are hoping the bunch of treacherous and traitor MP's, will do their bidding and prevent them having to agree to any deal, other than the one they really want. Like keeping the UK in the EU.

Change the record , the bluster and insults is tedious and simply not on point.

The fact is that no deal wont be happening any time soon , so Boris gets a deal , resigns , goes to prison or fudges and prepares for a general election with Brexit undecided.

That is where we are currently at so simply raging at the moon is off topic and boring.

2 hours ago, tebee said:

Liberals can only see one side of an arguement, their own, they won't let anyone finish a sentence from people that share a different opinion. Have you noticed "Foghorn Steve" outside parliament is a remainer, that says it all really, it's impossible to hear what our politicians are trying to tell us.

"He seems to attract a hostile crowd these days" well maybe it's the rent-a-mob crowd. Just check who is the most popular leader in the country and who has dragged the Tories out of the mire, yes it's Boris. Sorry if that shatters your opinion about him.

3 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

He or any PM shouldn't have to be booed at a press conference, anyone who thinks otherwise is the clown.

Maybe someone could have sent a SWAT team to handle those nasty examples of free speech. That’s the type of democracy Brexiteers like — only when it goes your way. 

4 hours ago, tebee said:

Which leads one to question why he attracts a hostile crowd? Could it be that he is personally disliked, or could it be that his version of Brexit is disliked, or could it be that Brexit is disliked?

Probably all three is my guess.

1 hour ago, vogie said:

Liberals can only see one side of an arguement, their own, they won't let anyone finish a sentence from people that share a different opinion. Have you noticed "Foghorn Steve" outside parliament is a remainer, that says it all really, it's impossible to hear what our politicians are trying to tell us.

"He seems to attract a hostile crowd these days" well maybe it's the rent-a-mob crowd. Just check who is the most popular leader in the country and who has dragged the Tories out of the mire, yes it's Boris. Sorry if that shatters your opinion about him.

It's not rent-a-mob. Demo was organized by #britlux which is UK citizens who have settled in Luxembourg and who will all be badly affected by nodeal. If you f*** up people's lives  expect them to be upset. 

4 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

He outplayed the Luxembourg president.Read the Times, it explains how it was probably a set up. He or any PM shouldn't have to be booed at a press conference, anyone who thinks otherwise is the clown.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/johnson-and-juncker-why-is-their-meeting-important-vmp9mk6pc

I can't quite work out if johnson is the fat American or the deluded Englishman clown - at best he's a comedy throwback to 1930's. How anyone could take him seriously is delusional.

2 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

And now for the actual current scenario as opposed to deluded wishful thinking ;

Boris either manages to secure a deal ( effectively the one he sabotaged earlier ) or the country has another general election with Brexit unresolved.

Probably the outcome, IMO. All the preamble is political rhetoric. Interestingly, come a GE, the LDs are more likely to win seats from the tories in several marginal constituencies than Labour, and an overall tory majority is not clear-cut.  

2 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

The fact is that no deal wont be happening any time soon , so Boris gets a deal , resigns , goes to prison or fudges and prepares for a general election with Brexit undecided.

That is where we are currently at so simply raging at the moon is off topic and boring.

Maybe you should put him on ignore, as he seems to do that a lot when he's challenged by facts.

1 hour ago, vogie said:

My opinion about johnson is that he has charisma and is certainly different to most politicians, and his soon to be published domestic policy is likely to address shortfalls in government policy to date - albeit favouring the wealthy. However, he shouldn't have gone anywhere near brexit the way he did as it could well be his epitaph.

Further reading: Gemini, Wood Dragon. Which gives clues why he avoided a hostile crowd and why he changes his mind on a daily basis.

25 minutes ago, tebee said:

It's not rent-a-mob. Demo was organized by #britlux which is UK citizens who have settled in Luxembourg and who will all be badly affected by nodeal. If you f*** up people's lives  expect them to be upset. 

I think the 50 expat protesters living in Luxembourg bare very little significance to the 17.4 million voters that voted leave in the UK, this also applies to expats living in France or anywhere else in Europe for that matter. It is about time some people started to think what is best for our country and not what is best for themselves.

1 hour ago, vogie said:

An odd thing to say given the number of Brexiteers accusing those who support Remain of being traitors.

The hostile crowd were UK citizens who are afraid that they have to move back to the UK  [emoji846]

Why will they have to move back to the UK? Will they not enjoy the continuing comforts that Boris is giving to EU citizens in UK? They should be protesting to the Luxembourger.

7 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

I think you need a chill pill or stop smoking exotic cigarettes. No huffing or puffing here. Simply stating  a fact.

If you don't like my writings simply move on. You are not obliged to read them.

I look forward to quoting your post in a few weeks time as you have made some very serious predictions. Boris goes to prison! You are high.

15 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

QUOTE: He outplayed the Luxembourg president.

The luxembourg president?

Is the Luxembourg president related to the British president, or the American king?

Ah, those islanders!

5 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Can you provide a link to prove that point or is it typical remainer, could be, possibly, maybe, might be fake news.

the demo was organized by @BritsLux which is UK citizens in Luxembourg 

On 9/16/2019 at 7:41 AM, Loiner said:

Remainers are getting desperate. The EU is getting desperate. We are getting closer to Brexit.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

If I was so terrified of leaving the European union as the remainers I PERSONALLY would take my skills and talents else where,where I would be appreciated.please note all you race card merchants I am referring to myself.

On 9/17/2019 at 2:46 AM, tebee said:

They chose to go to Luxembourg up to them.

Archived