How to check usage with Truemove?

Ling Kae

I don't know what's going on with my prepaid credit with Truemove. 

I have an internet package that has plenty of gb's left and time. But my credit is slowly going down even though I very rarely send sms's or make actual calls.

Can somebody tell me how I can exactly see how my credit is disappearing? 

Is there a way for me to see my usage? 

Any help would be great,  thank you. 

1 hour ago, KneeDeep said:

1.png

Ok so I cancelled both of these.

When I did the second one I  immediately got 2 sms's in Thai.  One confirmed a horoscope service cancellation and one confirmed a modeling cancellation.  Both of which I never subscribed too.

Thanks.

You need to go to a True office and demand a refund on the bogus SMS messages...they did me the same way...quit sending me my monthly statement while charges were increasing...went into office...demanded a printout of my monthly statements for past three months.

They were allowing 3 different scam companies (probably True also)...to charge me for bogus SMS messages...had I not confronted them they would still be doing so...

They gave me a credit on my cell phone bill should I make any long distant call or SMS messages...then charges would be deducted from my cell phone credit...

It is a scam...I personally do not trust them...not the first time they did not pass the smell test...

Can not change TV packages online...must go into office...whereupon I was informed they would need 1,000 baht to change to a less costly package...I asked why on earth you want to charge for that...lady replied a TV tech would need to be dispatched to my home to change out cable box in home...total bogus B S...when she saw my face...she quickly recanted and said it was my lucky day...her manager was waiving the 1,000 baht charge for me...

It was all I could do not to laugh in their faces...

Good Luck!

22 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

You need to go to a True office

Hello thanks for your reply.  It started about 20 days ago and I was furious so I did what you suggested. I lost about 100 baht or so.

So the first girl took my phone and sent some codes and cancelled all the sms's. Then she passed me onto a manager who said, now she cancelled everything already.

I said what about my 100 baht that disappeared? Manager logged into a pc and brought up my number. She said I  give you 20 GB for 1 Month free, is that ok? So I took it as it more than what I had lost.

Then in the last 2 days some junk sms's started coming in again and my bahts started going down again.

Hopefully the 2 codes I have sent will stop this. If not I will go back to them again.

I will also make sure I don't leave more than 50 baht in my account when I leave, just can't trust them. Cheers. 

Archived