Pattaya - Queen Sirikit Naval Hospital in Sattahip

GeKoSc

Private Taxi.  The busses, what few there are, are infrequent, don't cover the whole journey and it would take forever. If you haven't got your own transport, then a taxi is the only practical way to get there. Why not just use Pattaya City or Pattaya Memorial hospitals?  Save you a long and relatively expensive journey. At QSNH you are also very likely to face very long waiting times.   

Not so easy to get to and from by public transport. If you cannot find someone to drive you, (ie a local taxi service), or a friend, then I can only suggest trying Grab. As mentioned above, if you need a round trip, you could wait a long time there. 

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Not so easy to get to and from by public transport. If you cannot find someone to drive you, (ie a local taxi service), or a friend, then I can only suggest trying Grab. As mentioned above, if you need a round trip, you could wait a long time there. 

It seems that GRAB does not service outside Pattaya...

Why not try Banglamung Hospital? Although I have not used it I have heard some good reports and they have improved over the years. I used QS and whilst the treatment was ok the waiting times were extremely long plus any follow up visits meant a 40 min journey each way plus a minimum of two hours waiting. 

10 hours ago, JohnC said:

Why not try Banglamung Hospital? Although I have not used it I have heard some good reports and they have improved over the years. I used QS and whilst the treatment was ok the waiting times were extremely long plus any follow up visits meant a 40 min journey each way plus a minimum of two hours waiting. 

How to get there?

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

They come up as doing he main airport.....that is certainly outside Pattaya, not cheap though. 

I have tried it but the GRAB screen says "no service out of the city of Pattaya". Have you actually tried it out when travelling to the airport? 

1 hour ago, GeKoSc said:

I have tried it but the GRAB screen says "no service out of the city of Pattaya". Have you actually tried it out when travelling to the airport? 

No, the price is too much. I do use them to go past the Hwy36/ Sukhumvit, junction North of Pattaya, (Nong Pla Lai) which is a little out of the City. 

15 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

I use Queen Siraket for a cataract problem ,great hospital very modern and the doctor is from memorial Pattaya,have also used Banglamung and Sri Racha both good ,luckily we have a car.
I can recomend all of them .

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thanks for your positive message...

6 hours ago, Fruit Trader said:

Buses take Sattahip market delivery from us at Naklua. Will be a bit slow.

White Songthaew bus from Pattaya Sukhumvit to Sattahip market. Orange Songthaew bus from Sattahip market to hospital.

Also, the large public buses going south on Sukhumvit road (blue & white, marked Bangkok - Rayong) will get you to the crossroads near the hospital, then a tuk-tuk or a short walk to the main hospital entrance.

As I recall, they run approximately every hour.

Archived