Rod Stewart free from prostate cancer following secret three-year struggle with the disease

snoop1130

Rod Stewart free from prostate cancer following secret three-year struggle with the disease 

rgtrh.JPG

Sir Rod Stewart has been cleared of prostate cancer following a secret three-year struggle with the disease.

The 74-year-old singer was given the all-clear in July after his cancer was diagnosed in its early stages in February 2016.

He urged men to get their prostates checked more regularly to increase their chances of survival, The Daily Mirror said.

Sir Rod spoke spoke out at a fundraising event for the Prostate Project and European Tour Foundation charity in Surrey on Saturday.

Full Story: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/16/rod-stewart-free-prostate-cancer/

reality check ... the older you get, 70+, most men have prostate cancer

a test might scare you in removing it, or chemo

hardly any person dies of the prostate cancer, as it is slow growing and most men that age have it and dies with it, not from it ...

chemo will kill you soon

Men with prostate cancer usually have elevated levels of this protein, but heightened levels do not always mean cancer. Other health conditions may also cause prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels to rise. In some cases, an elevated PSA is temporary and not a sign of a health problem at all

PSA is <deleted> as women can have high PSA levels !!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=PSA%2Blevels%2Bin%2Bwomen

1 hour ago, justin case said:

reality check ... the older you get, 70+, most men have prostate cancer

a test might scare you in removing it, or chemo

hardly any person dies of the prostate cancer, as it is slow growing and most men that age have it and dies with it, not from it ...

chemo will kill you soon

Men with prostate cancer usually have elevated levels of this protein, but heightened levels do not always mean cancer. Other health conditions may also cause prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels to rise. In some cases, an elevated PSA is temporary and not a sign of a health problem at all

PSA is <deleted> as women can have high PSA levels !!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=PSA%2Blevels%2Bin%2Bwomen

As someone who has lived with prostate cancer for the last 11 years and at this very moment sitting in Siriraj hospital awaiting my next radiotherapy session, you might like to do a little more research before you make the sort of statements you are offering.

40 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

As someone who has lived with prostate cancer for the last 11 years and at this very moment sitting in Siriraj hospital awaiting my next radiotherapy session, you might like to do a little more research before you make the sort of statements you are offering.

Well said and I wish you all the best with your treatment. 

1 hour ago, Jonnapat said:

ok, please tell me if you were overweight and had man boobs when you had a prostate problem...

it is a pure XENO-estrogen problem

and most MD's will take away the little testosteron you have left, exactly what you need to fight high estrogen causing your prostate to grow

I know somebody who has PSA level of 0.15 and he was scared into doing surgery ASAP, while he had no problem / discomfort...

ignorance is a bliss, but mostly a death sentence

but everybody does what they want

I am on zero meds and if I have a problem like a migraine or indigestion or whatever small thing, I don't run to a hospital but I fix it myself with non-chemical poisoning myself

there is always a reason for x,y,z and a chemical pill is no solution

2 hours ago, justin case said:

ok, please tell me if you were overweight and had man boobs when you had a prostate problem...

it is a pure XENO-estrogen problem

and most MD's will take away the little testosteron you have left, exactly what you need to fight high estrogen causing your prostate to grow

I know somebody who has PSA level of 0.15 and he was scared into doing surgery ASAP, while he had no problem / discomfort...

ignorance is a bliss, but mostly a death sentence

but everybody does what they want

I am on zero meds and if I have a problem like a migraine or indigestion or whatever small thing, I don't run to a hospital but I fix it myself with non-chemical poisoning myself

there is always a reason for x,y,z and a chemical pill is no solution

I too suffer from a serious character defect...that of wanting to have what I think is the "last word" on a miriad of topics.

7 hours ago, justin case said:

In USA 30,000 + men die of prostate cancer each year; In the UK 11,000 deaths from prostate cancer.

Archived