successful TM30 online registration

much has been said about the TM30 over the past several weeks. with all the grief and anger that surrounds it, i would like to share my experience registering for an online account. like many others here, i have never been asked for a TM30 with all my previous TM47s submitted online. with my extension due in less than 2 weeks and increasing efforts from the immigration bureau to enforce the TM30, i didn't want to take a chance. so i talked to my landlady about the TM30 a few weeks ago. i never bothered her about it for nearly 2 years. thankfully, she was very supportive and gave me everything i was going to need to report for TM30 - copies of our contract, her Thai ID, bluebook, power of attorney, and accomplished TM30. i was set on going to CW to "face the music". my landlady did tell me that since i have all the information in hand, i can try to register online. although we were both doubtful i'd made it in time because of the reports about passwords coming weeks after registration. i guess it helped that she gave me free reigns over the registration. i gave it a try and got the sign-in credentials in less than 5 minutes.

here's how i did it:

1. visited https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/FilterNoLogonServlet?nodeId=24&programId=FNHOTELREG using Chrome v76.0.3809.132 (64-bit)

2. i entered appropriate data into the following fields (accommodation types, Thai National/Foreigner, Thai National ID No, Given Name, Family Name, Position, Gender, Individual/Juristic, and House ID No) in english or hindu-arabic numerals (1,2,3....)

3. under the section "Thai address to receive foreigners to stay", i chose Thai Language and entered data into the fields (Address No., Village No. Alley, Road, Province, District/Area, Sub-district/Sub-area) in Thai. i used hindu-arabic numbers again for the Postal code. for Thai names (road, alley, etc.), i used google translate, copied, and pasted each in notepad in anticipation that my first attempt might fail. the Province, District/Area, Sub-district/Sub-area fields are different from the rest because they are filled-in through a pre-defined list. for example, if you type/paste in "กรุงเทพ" a suggestion will appear - click on that suggestion. that's to make sure that the data entered is according to their list/database. do the same for the District/Area and Sub-district/Sub-area fields. you'll know your choice (or translation) is right when a suggested choice appears.

4. i entered my landlady's mobile phone number under the "Telephone" field (hindu-arabic numerals again)

5. for the "Email" and "Retype email" fields, i entered my own address

6. "Register at" was filled in automatically

7. under the "Reference data" section, i uploaded 2 files in PDF format: 1) scan of my landlady's Thai ID and 2) scan of the unit's blue book. don't forget to fill in the "Document name" field for each document.

8. lastly, see that numeric captcha (or whatever it's called) just above the SUBMIT button? ignore it. with all the time you took to fill in the data, translate, copy and paste, scan and upload documents, etc. that captcha has probably expired. that's why i copied all the data in notepad first.

9. refresh the page. yes, all the data you entered will be lost. remember notepad?

10. fill in everything again by copying from notepad and pasting everything back. this took me less than 5 minutes,

11. enter the captcha and click SUBMIT. a dialog box will pop up asking to confirm. click OK. another dialog box will appear saying that a confirmation link was sent to your email.

12. check your inbox and click on the link to confirm the address and registration.

13. check inbox again for username and password.

14. go to https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/ and sign-in using the username and password. the system will prompt you to change your password.

steps 11 to 13 took less than 5 minutes, which to many takes days or even weeks. shocking, i know. i hope this helps others get through this TM30 thing. i still think it's an outdated law and utterly useless to what the immigration bureau claims it's for. but hey, there are dozens of reasons why we still go through the hoops. TIT anyway.

Ditto for me....today I tried re-registering with the same address, same everything as to when I first submitted my registration in mid August.  For my mid August initial registration I did get the email confirmation 6 days later but never got a username/password issued....nothing in email spam folder....frequently checking the status of the registration showed it was still in the username/password issued pending stage.

About a week ago I even tried to re-register but when submitting I would get an error of already registered/duplicate address type error.  

But today when I saw in below related thread that people were having success in "rapidly" getting a username/password issued by resubmitting registration I gave it another try.  So, once again i resubmitted my package expecting to get a registered/duplicate address type error, but no.   I immediately got the email confirmation (like the one it took me 6 days to get before), complete that email confirmation, and then within a minute my username/password showed up in another email.   I was now able to log on. 

More details in thread below where the first half is talking TM30 registration rejections and then it switches to several of us have success today by resubmitting our registration request.

• 10 months later...
2 hours ago, bluebird729 said:

Has something changed ?

A few months ago they started blocking access to the site if using a VPN and for some reason some Thai IP's by some internet service providers.

Are you getting this message when trying to go on this site. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/ If yes the above is the problem.

image.png.4352ed3cc15b73c803fb5a8bb7146dea.png

• 4 months later...
On 8/5/2020 at 7:52 AM, ubonjoe said:

A few months ago they started blocking access to the site if using a VPN and for some reason some Thai IP's by some internet service providers.

Are you getting this message when trying to go on this site. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/ If yes the above is the problem.

image.png.4352ed3cc15b73c803fb5a8bb7146dea.png

Hey guys, this thread is old by now but just checking what's the situation with the reporting now? I have to say I've never reported a TM30 within the past years and never been asked either. Now I'm getting out of ASQ and wonder if I should really do it and if it can be done online? I will be staying in my own house so I have no idea how that goes?

31 minutes ago, ChomDo said:

Hey guys, this thread is old by now but just checking what's the situation with the reporting now? I have to say I've never reported a TM30 within the past years and never been asked either. Now I'm getting out of ASQ and wonder if I should really do it and if it can be done online? I will be staying in my own house so I have no idea how that goes?

I replied to another post you did in a different topic. 

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1151400-tm30-still-necessary-for-tenants/?do=findComment&comment=16100180

Archived