Prayut to go on TV to seek donations for flood victims

snoop1130

By The Nation

800_3dab7c26fb27647.jpg

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha and other ministers will be joining the “Unite Thais to Relieve Floods” TV show on Tuesday (September 17) from 7.30 to 10pm to call on people to make donations for people affected by floods in the North and Northeast.

Tewan Liptapanlop, Prime Minister’s Office minister, said donations made to the official flood-relief bank account will be tax deductible.

Deposits can be made to the Prime Minister’s Office Krungthai Bank account number 067-0-06895-0. Call the Office of the Permanent Secretary at (02) 283 4318-24 for more information.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30376273

logo2.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-09-16

A more appropriate backdrop would be a collage of photographs of submarines, armoured vehicles, imaginary high speed trains (I believe the cardboard mock up one got soggy when the roof of Hualampong Station concourse leaked) all topped off with a Rolex logo?

'cos that is why they are having to appeal for donations...

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

Give us money says the benevolent PM, as if he and his elite friends didn't have any.

......trust me, my wealthy friends and I have no money. All we can do is call upon the people with no money to give these people the funds to help them.

No way, can't believe he has the brass ballz to do this considering the waste everywhere. Are you seriously telling everyone that the government can't/won't fully fund it all and jump in to help and want the public to do it instead? Blimey!

Deposits can be made to the Prime Minister’s Office Krungthai Bank account

Well, I heard some silly ridiculous things but this one tops it all nicely ... only in La La Land.

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Sure. We send to Bin already. 

Trust Prayut?? No I think Bin better, no corruption.

He actor and rescue guy. Good man.

Bin already do it since two days. Last night he ask why the government not help.

So now Prayut to this. Too late Prayut, we already give this one.

Can trust Bin 100% sure.

He already get more than 100 million. 

BD94C80A-56AF-4F29-A3D8-E2E4E371A4EE.jpeg

F9604C3D-378D-4650-AAC3-E8BB978DA0B1.jpeg

500967DA-F19E-445B-AACD-24D8B3A37DE9.jpeg

D81719A5-6D3D-4BDE-8B3E-5D8372D59AF3.jpeg

56082293-F003-4499-B230-3857B7B8C52B.jpeg

UPDATE UPDATE

The above bank account now has 130 million but has computer problem. Is impossible to transfer now.

So if you can transfer now, please transfer to his other bank account. (In the picture below) 

Bin also say, they have enough rice and food. But the people need cash now, houses are gone, business are gone, farm animals are dead. 

The people need cash.

please help if you can. Even a little bit will help.

(branch is Central Pinklao) (current account)

641801D5-5623-4C3A-99D2-D0F2B305FCF2.jpeg

6D80DEE0-3557-4370-9990-BB66FC547DD0.jpeg

Time to fly some money back from the pile of hidden assets or of flog off the mountain of foreign currency propping up the ridiculously overpriced baht .

Last week all he could offer was his prayers now this week he wants the public to bail him out shocking incompliance do your job the one you were not elected to do but took it anyway????  

On the one hand, that the Prime Minister, for whom barely a week goes by without announcing another expensive military equipment purchase or imminent massive infrastructure "investment", feels the need to go public and ask for donations for flood relief simply underlines the utter venality of this government, under which the "unusually wealthy” become weekly more "unusually wealthy".

On the other hand the actions of chaps like "Bin" ( tough looking fellow - wouldn't spill his beer!) and "Toon Bodyslam" rather restore my faith in (Thai) human nature, and give me a bit of hope for the future of this country.

Wow Future Forward Party and others have done that already the entire last week and criticized the government for doing nothing!
And now Prayuth is reacting to it? Pathetic!

What a sorry excuse for a leader this man is!
But he was probably pre-occupied with more important things like defending the fake degree drug dealer in his cabinet!
The crooks running this country have stolen billions from the Thai people and now they ask for donations? Ask fatty to sell a few watches!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Archived