online TM30 succesful but how to get receipt of notification ?

hi 

i live in phangan in a rent house. not condo. and before 2 weeks i hopelessly registered tm30 by using section 38 application on my phone.i dont have rental contact and landlord id , also no power of attorney.i registered as tenant  and today i received username and password from surattahni immigration. i quickly made notification of residence and it was successful. when i check from application and from my pc, i can see that my notification is successful. but where i can print receipt of notification  ? i couldnt see it on application or website of tm30. i have this screen on tm30 website

1.jpg

Edited by kiever

It seems that the TM30 website did not foresee to provide a receipt of notification.

So taking a screenshot of the filled-in page before logging out, seems to be the only way to get some evidence that you actually filed the TM30.

Note: When filling in the page directly on the website, and then clicking save makes all data disappear.

However, if you use the downloadable TM30 Excel-file to input your data, and then upload the data they appear on the screen.

And it's actually quite handy to use that Excel-file as it avoids that you have to input all data again for your next TM30 submission.  It's then just a matter of updating the date of arrival (and possibly the TM-6 number when your returned from abroad) and upload that updated version. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RBOP said:

I found the web version didn't save my data. The App although a bit finicky worked ok. Screen capture only. 

When filling in the page directly on the website, and then clicking save makes all data disappear.

However, if you use the downloadable TM30 Excel-file to input your data, and then upload the data they appear on the screen.

On the phone app: After login, click the middle button on the welcome screen, it will display a default date range from the most-recent report date until the present day, click that option without changing the date and you get the report.
The report looks very different from the online version but it contains the same information. Take a screenshot and print that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kiever said:

If i move to another house in phangan , I can again register online tm30 with different address ?

Yes, that is possible because the TM30 registration is for the place where you are staying.  That's why in order to be able to register you need to provide the unique house-book number (and front-back copy of owner ID) of the place.

On 9/16/2019 at 4:40 PM, kiever said:

i can see that my notification is successful. but where i can print receipt of notification  ?

You live in Phangan or on Koh Phangan?

I use the Surat Thani Immigration TM30-online registration that is also for Koh Phangan – for a number of years now – and here you shall just print the .xls Excel-type table; that's your receipt. If you cannot print the Thai-letter, but some weird replacement shows up instead, it's still accepted by my Samui Immigration Office, branch of Surat Thani Immigration...????

2 hours ago, kiever said:

If i move to another house in phangan , I can again register online tm30 with different address ?

Your online registration is for the registered address only – i.e. House Book, as another user mentioned – if you move you'll need to register again for the new address.

• Like 1

I have just been to immigration at Chaeng Wattana. I showed a print of the online TM 30 from the app. which was accepted. Guess what...... they wouldn't accept it!!!

Lucky I had the original receipt from the postal application.

The online registration was done last Monday.

Sent from my SM-C710F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Sad 1

I live in Koh phangan , not Phang nga. 

Surat Thani immigration is very good I think.  

I sent tm30 by  registered sasa mail before 1 monthts to Samui immigration but still nothing to come back. 

I registered online tm30 system without house book , owner id and lease contract but accepted very quickly. I just uploaded my passport , tm6 and my visa and that is all. 

• 2 months later...