Elon Musk says 'pedo guy' tweet did not suggest British cave diver was pedophile

webfact

12 hours ago, silver sea said:

being accused of pedophilia is a life threatening insult

No it isn't, being found   "GUILTY"  is  another matter, anyone relying on heresay such as "he's a paedo" as a  fact when unproven is  plain nuts , may as  well just start a witch hunt anytime its  mentioned, remove the courts and away you  go.

All the other  guy had to say was that Musks  idea  was not  suitable, instead it was  shove it up yer ass to which Musk  took  offence unsurprisingly and responded, rightly or  wrongly I don't  care although anyone with any sense would  most  likely  have either not responded or said he  was entitled to his   opinion etc.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/17/2019 at 7:27 PM, Puccini said:

Elon Musk testified he worried Thai cave rescuer might be ‘another Jeffrey Epstein’
PUBLISHED MON, SEP 16 2019  8:05 PM EDTUPDATED MON, SEP 16 2019  9:45 PM EDT
Lora Kolodny
@LORAKOLODNY

In a court deposition released on Monday, Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk says he once worried that British cave diver Vernon Unsworth might be “another Jeffrey Epstein.” The deposition came out as Musk and his lawyers asked a judge to dismiss the defamation case Unsworth brought against Musk for previous comments calling him a “pedo guy.”

The dispute started last summer, when Unsworth criticized Musk in a television interview for involving himself in efforts to save a Thai soccer team that was trapped in a flooded and complex cave system.

Read more: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/16/elon-musk-once-worried-unsworth-may-be-another-jeffrey-epstein.html

So is this Elan Musk the well-known international paedophile hunter, or is it Elan Musk who had a public spat with someone, slandered that person to millions of his twitter followers,  paid a PI to did up dirt on that person, and then tried to use that against him to manipulate the situation to his own benefit by slandering him once again.  This 'concerned citizen' bs really doesn't fly and Musk deserves everything he gets in the court case.

12 minutes ago, Jingjock said:

You talk <deleted>, the divers concerned in this operation, said that the under water vehicle, that musk sent, was incapable of performing the tasks involved. I am an experinced diving instructor, and fully aware of what was involved in this rescue operation. I commend these people that saved these boys lives. I have done cave diving, and i believe that some of the holes they went through, could only take a body, not a miniture submarine. Take a Paddi course and find out.

You need to learn to read, take a  comprehension course....... Im talking about the insults  hurled NOT whether Musks  idea  was  good  or  bad or useless.

17 hours ago, Chazar said:

Two of a  kind, he  had  no need  to mention shoving it up what he clearly  meant was  Musk's ass and there was  no need for the Paedo  comment, case  dismissed  stop being a pair of pratts and shake  hands.

Telling someone to shove something up their posterior is in no way equal to insisting that someone is a child abuser and even suggesting that they have the evidence that it is so.

Furthermore to challenge Vernon to sue him.

So Vernon did so.

Now Musk is crying like a baby, trying to tell us that he didn't mean it. Only the simple minded would support him in this.

This is not just an insult. Labelling someone a paedophile can have serious consequences on someone's life. This can include death threats and further to that, an attack on someone's person.

Anyone trying to equate asserting that someone is a paedophile with someone suggesting that they should shove their idea where it belongs, have already taken leave of their senses.

No possibility of any kind of balanced view from such people.

Musk is a disgusting coward. He should stand by his words, like a real man should.

Anyone suggesting that Vernon is in this for the money can only be labelled a sycophant. Accusing someone publicly of being a paedophile without any evidence at all, is a despicable act.

So many here, were stating that there was no smoke without fire and that Musk, with all of his resources, most certainly knew something.

Where are all of those people now? Here trying to equate an insult with an accusation?

11 minutes ago, Chazar said:

never  said  it was,  two of  a kind means theyr'e both hurling insults, didn't comment on which insult was  worse.

Don't you understand?

One was an insult, the other an accusation. Which he repeated and then challenged Vernon to prove him wrong.

If Musk had just responded by calling Vernon a big mouth or some other harmless insult, there would be no issue.

He made a serious accusation and now he needs to stand up like a man, behind his words.

Men should say what they mean and mean what they say. That for me, is the mark of a man. That's why a handshake is so important in our culture.

Weasels try to get out of what they say.

Vernon has again stood up for what he believes is right. Musk insisted and is now trying to weasel out. What a snake!

Two of a kind? No way!

One puts his life on the line and the other cannot even stand by his words. Musk is a proven liar, in business and in his personal life, as is being so clearly illustrated here.

Just now, Chazar said:

Well  its  pretty  clear  to  me  you don't understand  my  comment,  but  keep on getting excited if you like. 

What is clear to me is that you, like Musk, are backpedalling.

There is no equation. That is only in your mind.

I understand what you wrote. I, simply, do not agree.

We wrote what we meant.

So let's leave it at that.

15 minutes ago, KneeDeep said:

Don't you understand?

One was an insult, the other an accusation. Which he repeated and then challenged Vernon to prove him wrong.

If Musk had just responded by calling Vernon a big mouth or some other harmless insult, there would be no issue.

He made a serious accusation and now he needs to stand up like a man, behind his words.

Men should say what they mean and mean what they say. That for me, is the mark of a man. That's why a handshake is so important in our culture.

Weasels try to get out of what they say.

Vernon has again stood up for what he believes is right. Musk insisted and is now trying to weasel out. What a snake!

Two of a kind? No way!

One puts his life on the line and the other cannot even stand by his words. Musk is a proven liar, in business and in his personal life, as is being so clearly illustrated here.

It was a tweet on Twitter which he deleted after a few minutes so he obviously regretted posting it.
The other stuff is from a private Email with a journalist who decided to publish it wasn't said publicly.

9 minutes ago, monkfish said:

It was a tweet on Twitter which he deleted after a few minutes so he obviously regretted posting it.
The other stuff is from a private Email with a journalist who decided to publish it wasn't said publicly.

Of course he regretted it, but why is he lying now?

Why not just state that he said it, meant it and that now he is sorry that he made such a horrible mistake?

Instead he is just trying to weasel out of it. Weak.

On 9/17/2019 at 1:57 AM, Chazar said:

All the other  guy had to say was that Musks  idea  was not  suitable, instead it was  shove it up yer ass to which Musk  took  offence unsurprisingly and responded, 

Although Vernon did not say that , 'where it hurts', was the phrase used

12 hours ago,  silver sea said: 

being accused of pedophilia is a life threatening insult

1 hour ago, Chazar said:

No it isn't, being found   "GUILTY"  is  another matter, anyone relying on heresay such as "he's a paedo" as a  fact when unproven is  plain nuts , may as  well just start a witch hunt anytime its  mentioned, remove the courts and away you  go.

All the other  guy had to say was that Musks  idea  was not  suitable, instead it was  shove it up yer ass to which Musk  took  offence unsurprisingly and responded, rightly or  wrongly I don't  care although anyone with any sense would  most  likely  have either not responded or said he  was entitled to his   opinion etc.

Hi Chazar 

Thanks for taking the trouble to read and comment on my post. ????

Plenty of examples of people who are “plain nuts” and who would “just start a witch-hunt” if they could.

Here are four cases from U.K.:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/28/vigilante-lee-james-life-murdering-bijan-ebrahimi

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/aug/30/childprotection.society

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/20/vigilante-philip-day-burned-school-called-playground-paedophiles-8678364/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/innocent-families-hit-by-anti-paedophile-vigilante-mobs-535406.html

Here is an example from US, where a suspect (I.e. he was being investigated, but had not yet been charged or found guilty in a court of law) was tortured, murdered, and his body set on fire by vigilantes:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/21/vigilantes-beat-pedophile-pipes-hanged-bungee-cord-burnt-diesel-10609488/

And another US case:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vigilante-justice-ends-with-murder-of-alleged-sex-offender-say-cops/

Anyway, by commenting, you have also given me an opportunity to provide a link to comments by Unsworth’s Thai girlfriend about Musk’s allegations:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/05/girlfriend-of-hero-rescue-diver-elon-musk-dubbed-pedo-guy-reveals-truth-behind-child-bride-slurs-7916854/

On 9/17/2019 at 2:54 AM, monkfish said:

So , why did he repeat the accusation  and make further accusations numerous times ? 

23 minutes ago, monkfish said:

No he didnt regret it because he re stated it. He also stated that because unsworth does not sue him is because he is a pedo.

what part of that dont u understand.

On 9/17/2019 at 3:19 AM, Sujo said:

No he didnt regret it because he re stated it. He also stated that because unsworth does not sue him is because he is a pedo.

what part of that dont u understand.

Musk also publicly stated that he wanted Vern to sure him so then Musk could show the World the evidence he has to back up his claims

2 hours ago, NilSS said:

I hate to bring the topic of Christianity into any topic, but there are a lot of missionary groups in Thailand spreading nonsense about this country. Ten or fifteen years ago I once saw a picture of a western man being used as a fundraising image on a missionary website. The man was walking down the road holding hands with a very young Thai child. The caption was something like "Save this girl from this man". The picture was clearly taken at random on some Bangkok street, with no evidence to suggest the child wasn't his stepdaughter, or something similar. At that point I resolved that if an image of me and my own stepdaughter was used in that way, I would sue the goddamn asses off the missionary group behind it.

The fact that there are a high number of western lowlifes resident in Thailand notwithstanding, I really don't think it helps anyone to brand people like me (or Unsworth) a paedo based on place of residence. My own family in the UK assume I'm just some weird long lost family member that disappeared to Thailand 20 years ago to ph)(k children. My wife (who is the same age as me but looks very young) was so offended by their comments I never spoke to any of them again. When I walk down the street with my stepdaughter, I can sometimes see the dirty looks of tourists that think I paid for my stepdaughter, now in her late teens, in some bar.

There comes a point at which attitudes have to change, and that time is long past in Thailand. Personally I hope Unsworth makes a tidy sum of money and the very public shaming of Musk will go some way to changing the way people think.

Many years ago I was walking down Sukhumvit road to ease the pain in my left knee when my friend sent her daughter to keep an eye on me. I suppose she was about 10 or 11 at the time and she held my hand to help me keep balance.

The looks I got from farang females were the nastiest I have ever had from anybody. They assumed that I had bought her for nefarious purposes when in fact I had known her since she was 4 years old.

My attitude then was to say, if asked, that it was none of their business and they could frack off. Nasty vindictive people with a holier than thou attitude.

On 9/16/2019 at 2:10 PM, Dukeleto said:

Because Musk apologised but unsworth went ahead with the law suit anyway which indicates an apology was not enough and wants monetary gain ergo the term gold digger.

Personally I think both of them are childish with inflated egos. 

Musk did not apologise to Vern or retract his allegations .

He did apologise to Tesla share holders after they threatened to remove him from office

On 9/17/2019 at 5:06 AM, monkfish said:

Well because he didn't a Journalist from Buzzfeed did.

That isnt true .

Musk not only repeated the pedo allegations , he also made different new pedo allegations and made numerous other false allegations against Vern

2 hours ago, monkfish said:

It was a tweet which stood for almost a full day,. not just minutes, and he even responded to a comment on that tweet with the words " Bet ya a signed dollar it’s true.”

The other stuff was indeed from an email, which doesn't make it less damaging, since it actually was an interview by email

5 hours ago, silver sea said:

12 hours ago,  silver sea said: 

being accused of pedophilia is a life threatening insult

Hi Chazar 

Thanks for taking the trouble to read and comment on my post. ????

Plenty of examples of people who are “plain nuts” and who would “just start a witch-hunt” if they could.

Here are four cases from U.K.:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/28/vigilante-lee-james-life-murdering-bijan-ebrahimi

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/aug/30/childprotection.society

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/20/vigilante-philip-day-burned-school-called-playground-paedophiles-8678364/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/innocent-families-hit-by-anti-paedophile-vigilante-mobs-535406.html

Here is an example from US, where a suspect (I.e. he was being investigated, but had not yet been charged or found guilty in a court of law) was tortured, murdered, and his body set on fire by vigilantes:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/21/vigilantes-beat-pedophile-pipes-hanged-bungee-cord-burnt-diesel-10609488/

And another US case:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vigilante-justice-ends-with-murder-of-alleged-sex-offender-say-cops/

Anyway, by commenting, you have also given me an opportunity to provide a link to comments by Unsworth’s Thai girlfriend about Musk’s allegations:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/05/girlfriend-of-hero-rescue-diver-elon-musk-dubbed-pedo-guy-reveals-truth-behind-child-bride-slurs-7916854/

Exactly ,  they  are  nuts, reminiscent of a  witch  hunt, some of the comments here about people threatening anyone who calls them a paedo  to be assaulted physically I find incredible, strikes me as a bunch of  very unhinged hotheaded mentally unstable people.

Then there's  the immediate deduction by some of the geniuses  here that I  support  one  or  the other of  them. 

Carry  on the witch hunt  though,  will anyone be needing my address to burn my house down?

5 hours ago, KneeDeep said:

I refer you to my first post. No point in having a discussion with anyone who tries to equate the two. 

Thanks for helping to remind me that there is an ignore function.

So based on one  subject out  of  all on this  forum you can deduce I am worth ignoring even though you  might ( heaven forbid)  agree  with me on many other things, interesting.

Archived