Arisman’s wife sentenced to 2 months in prison for concealing assets

webfact

16 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

As my grandpa once told me to never try to explain to anyone who is committed to misunderstand you. I finally found one. 

No misunderstanding, i know exactly what your doing. Your trying to make thugs look better by claiming that its political. That has always been your game. 

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Seems to be as bad as normal. Anyone in power abuses it. But that still is no excuse for not punishing guilty corrupt officials. I never get your mindset. Why protect corrupt criminals.

If they were framed sure protect them bug guilty like this you should condemn them.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

to not do 'something'...

- is to condone them

53 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

You still don’t get it. I am not condoning the criminal indictment but am questioning the justice system. You just can’t see the forest from the trees.  

OIC and did you always question the justice system when your idol was in power?

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yes the current goverment is condoning a lot of bad stuff like a drug dealer in the government. He fits right in with all his lying. 

... also a murderer, if you get to read the whole chronology of his existence 

but anways, 2 months for a crooked tart, is a start...

3 minutes ago, tifino said:

... also a murderer, if you get to read the whole chronology of his existence 

but anways, 2 months for a crooked tart, is a start...

I would rather see all of them get investigated and convicted but unfortunately the ones in power always seem to evade justice (until an other party gets in power). Its sad but how it is and I rather see some of these crooks face justice then none of them. 

2 hours ago, robblok said:

And you can't help but try to defend the corrupt if they are of a side you like.

Crooks are crooks no matter what side they are on.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

You seem to have a soft spot for the untouchable crooks. Take heart your crooks will never be prosecuted no matter how much you pretend to be be non partisan. 

21 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Since when do any ministers/MPs not have to make asset declarations when they leave office?

If you can tell me the declared assets of Prayut, Prawit, Anupong and ministers in the  previous government, I will be happy to give you a reply to your post, 

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

She was an MP.

And probably never attended parliament, standard practice for her gang (and others too) but still claimed he salary and allowances. But reality is that her gang never spoke up in debated, not allowed to, just yes and no as ordered.

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

If you can tell me the declared assets of Prayut, Prawit, Anupong and ministers in the  previous government, I will be happy to give you a reply to your post, 

give you a reply, how quaint you are, and I wouldn't trust anything you say...

On 9/17/2019 at 10:32 AM, Baerboxer said:

So it's ok for her husband and her to seemingly acquire wealth illegally and then do a runner from the law?

Just because others get away with it?

The argument should be that ALL corrupt people should be face justice. Not we mustn't punish the Shins cronies because some others have been doing wrong.

Look this couple up.

In  a small cell along with all the scaly shins then wait to see how long it takes for Ms Rapeepan to explode then watch the circus. 

Do others remember that Ms. Rapeepan and her hubby arisman got a license to start a new airline? Never happened.

To our dear friend and contributor el, would you like to work for this scaly couple? Can you imagine how they would cut corners in terms of fake documents etc., to get licenses, safety certificates etc., and what would their approach be in an accident scenario - threaten everybody to shut up, maybe? 

Archived