Dead snake and Lottery winning:a connection?

chingmai331

Just now read in the Bangkok Post about a Thai bloke driving his car late at night out in the countryside.  He sees a 'large stick' laying in the roadway and runs over the 'stick'. 200 meters down the road a big noise in the front wheel well demands he stop and inspect.

He finds a 2 meter python snake curled around his wheel, dying.  Calls the cops and soon many curious locals arrive to see the 'news'.

Many take photos of his license plate to use his number and choose a Lottery ticket, in hopes of winning.

Can someone please tell me the relationship between the large dead snake curled around a car wheel and the National Lottery?  

19 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

It would seem any event that involves a number is linked to the lottery. Whether it be a snake on a car or car or motorcycle or train/bus etc involved in any incident or even a dream.

Yeah, I have asked for the calculation method for this numerous of times, but nobody seems like they would like to present it to me. ????

I have also started to work out a number ripple effect that might be introduced to the Thai society in a couple of month. What happens when you consider:

Amount of deaths on motorbikes versus cars plus the injured in a place near an old tree full of spirits with three serpents just been born. The total amount of that might be considered to have a better chance of winning.

On 9/21/2019 at 9:19 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

My gf found a twenty baht note in the street the other day.

I jokingly said “ two and zero for the lottery numbers “

“ no “ she replied “ three and eight “ showing me the last two serial numbers on the note.

She was deadly serious !!

( and didn’t win )

Mine's the same and whatever the numbers are that come out, she'll find a way to interpret that to a "sign" she was given. I find it amusing and have long since given up trying to change her mindset.

The Thais try to equate everything to the lottery, the bark on a tree, a dream they have, etc, and when you consider there's 30 million people doing this, a small minority will guess correctly.

On the lottery days, middle and end of month, my gf always asks me “ did you dream any lottery numbers “.

The first time she asked me I looked over her shoulder and said the first two numbers I saw and fortunately ( or unfortunately in reality ) they won her 2000 baht.
Man, I was the lottery God for a while !!
Until she, and her family, subsequently lost money on my next “ premonitions “ [emoji853]

Mine's the same and whatever the numbers are that come out, she'll find a way to interpret that to a "sign" she was given. I find it amusing and have long since given up trying to change her mindset.

I can relate to this !!

For example if the winning numbers were 45 and she had 67 she will interpret it , somehow, that she was SO CLOSE to winning [emoji54]

Her 3 and 8 ( serial number sign [emoji51]) was again “ almost a win “ as the number was xxx388.

• 2 weeks later...

The snake is a reincarnation of an ancient god of good fortune so dreaming of it is lucky. Similar to when Thais see a water monitor they start slapping, patting their wallets, purses and money pockets.

There was a story a couple of yrs ago where a teacher came out of school and discovered a snake had crawled inside her motorcycle. Her licence plate had the next winning lottery number.

My wife's sister was killed by a drunk driver and her body was found with her licence plate. The numbers in reverse were the next winning lottery numbers.

About 2-3 months ago some numbers just popped into my head (probably thinking of some old memory). That morning I found 20 baht in front of a 7-11. At lunch time a lottery lady was at school and had the numbers that had popped into my head so chuckling to myself I bought the tickets. 3 days later they drew the numbers and I won 4,000 baht. Never completely discount things because it didn't happen to you or even right away.

3 yrs ago a girl near Hat Yai had some kind of encounter with chickens (don't recall the story), it was translated into a number and she won 6 million baht. :wai:

Archived