BANGKOK
DennyBoi47

Divorce Confusion

Not sure what you mean by her getting all that she deserves. While she was in Australia, she did get locked up once. She is suffering in Thailand, but I am not sure how I could help her. I don't think it is safe for me to return there.

2 minutes ago, DennyBoi47 said:

Yes, I am definitely old enough, however I do have autism.

Okay, well that explains a lot.  She can get a divorce based on having no contact with you for two years I believe.  Abandoned.  If she is willing to go that way.  

• Like 1

If you had nothing to do with her, but she got pregnant...who would be the father? 

If you have autism, you probably cannot handle this kind of situation, and yes, a Thai woman can trick you easily.  Best to not come back to Thailand and let her divorce you by herself.  Stop talking to her.  Don’t get married again unless you confirm you are divorced or you will be breaking the law in your country.

• Like 1

Thanks for all your help. I do not talk to her at all. She annoys my family. They deal with it, I do not have any contact with her whatsoever.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DennyBoi47 said:

Yes, I am definitely old enough, however I do have autism.

Change your phone number and email address ........ problem solved!

But wait ....... new poster with improbable story involving Thai lady.

Seems unlikely.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

I’m not seeing in the original post anything about a baby, how did that come up??

Also people, the OP has autism, he will take things you write literally, and not usually understand jokes, sarcasm and these kind of things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1