BANGKOK
DennyBoi47

Divorce Confusion

I have no idea what an Affirmation of Freedom to Marry is, I cannot remember anything about that time in Thailand. I do not know what happened or didn't happen it is all a blur.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Well did you go to some government offices to get a lot of paperwork for hours and hours???  And get married in a government office or sign more paperwork there and get a big certificate???

Yeah probably. As I said, I do not remember anything that happened. It is all legit apparently, anyway thank you for your help. I will be deleting this now because I do not want her or her family to stumble upon any of this.

As far as I am concerned, she caused the whole problem in the first place by marrying somebody she had only met for 5 days...

Ben?  Is that you my irresponsible...pass the buck...immature son of mine?

Naw, not Australian...😊

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, DennyBoi47 said:

Yes, I am definitely old enough, however I do have autism.

Yep, and a big problem. I do not believe your autism is that bad. Just something you use as an excuse. You can write this nonsense and oyu can travel to Thailand. You can deal with authorities and find accommodation for her. Wow! That´s all I can say. I thought I heard it all, but you definately take the lead in madness by miles.

I wish her all the luck she can have, for getting the last little possible piece out of you as she can. Unfortunately her chances are slim, and you probably own nothing too as you not even have a home by yourself.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, amykat said:

I’m not seeing in the original post anything about a baby, how did that come up??

'twas a whatif? 

- and it brought out more interesting points, to raise the hairs on back of one's neck; in the OP answer to it

4 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Yep, and a big problem. I do not believe your autism is that bad. Just something you use as an excuse. You can write this nonsense and oyu can travel to Thailand. You can deal with authorities and find accommodation for her. Wow! That´s all I can say. I thought I heard it all, but you definately take the lead in madness by miles.

I wish her all the luck she can have, for getting the last little possible piece out of you as she can. Unfortunately her chances are slim, and you probably own nothing too as you not even have a home by yourself.

I tend to agree, marriage and visa's for Thai partners are not things that just happen, they both take a huge input, work, cooperation from the OP.

Its just playing the victim card.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As per post #20 - Closed.

• Like 1