My experience with Tinder

Pravda

15 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There is sex and then there is SEX.

And let's not forget Charlie Sheen's: "I pay them to leave"

If you don't mind tell us some statistics:

- how many of them were mostly interested in money?

- how many were desirable?

- how much did you pay/invest before you had sex?

- how much headache did you have after the sex when you didn't want to see them again?

I know there is a big difference between looking for sex and looking for a long term romantic relationship. And there are obviously different criteria. The way you describe it for you it's not so much about a long term relationship.

Enjoy!

I didn't pay and didn't invest anything. I paid for dinner and after that it was either their place or mine. 

None of them were interested in money, I know it may be difficult to comprehend to some here. Some of them would even pick me up and chauffer me around. 

That Charlie Sheen quote is hilarious. He's Charlie Sheen, you people are not. 

Now, I do admit that any long term relationship on tinder will not be with a girl that is pretty and drops her panties on first or second night. There is a tradeoff to everuthing. 

As I wrote before honestly during my marriage I was hardly getting any. 

And I can assure you one thing. Sex with these girls was a anything but boring. They are genuinely into all kind of staff. For details you can pm me. 

I'm meeting someone now... Will reply later... ????????

Edited by Pravda
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously you are right that most of us are not exactly Charlie Sheen.

But I heard it from more than one guy here that they decided to pay for play after they experience some women who didn't accept that the guys didn't want to see them anymore.

I heard stories about a girl waiting outside of the guy's apartment building to make trouble because he didn't want to see her anymore. And it seems that problem is not unusual. Good luck if you don't have that problem.

Enjoy

I been single again.. must say tinder is a blessing.. same as the OP and in good shape seems to help. But most on tinder that I met are not looking for one night stands. So I would not really call it a replacement for the bar scene (if that is your thing).

But like the OP paying for it.. no need unless you want sex on the first date and so on. Maybe you can have girls that are a lot prettier if you pay. Quite possible. But i find tinder useful for screening those who understand English and those who dont.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pravda said:

I don't know why anyone pays for sex here.

You always pay. Just because you didn't hand her cash doesn't mean you didn't pay.

You pay for dinner, you pay for drinks, you pay with your time and energy going through messages and phone calls and dates. And in many cases you pay with anxiety and stress when you've got a new stalker following you and bombarding you with texts and phone calls. How much does a typical date cost? Dinner and drinks is easily 1000-2000 baht. You could rent one for that without wasting time on messages and dates.

I of course prefer not to pay - it's much better when I know they like me and not my wallet - but with very few exceptions I usually get <deleted> quality matches from Tinder. In person in clubs however I can get hot girls (both working and non-working), so <deleted> Tinder. I'm generally not interested in dating or talking to them - just sex - and block them afterwards so I don't need to do either. That helps set expectations, and you'd be surprised how many girls would still bang you anyway, knowing they're blocked.

• Like 1

My buddy lives in Bangkok , 53 average looking man. He does very well on tinder and a few other apps. Yes he takes them for dinner , drinks. And no he doesn't get any stalkers etc either. many are looking for lnger term relationships. But that's the way he likes to,pursue woman.

i couldn't be arsed going online my self with these apps.

so I don't doubt the OP. 

24 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I have been doing this a long, long time and I prefer not to deceive a woman for sex. Yes most want longer term and they think, HOPE, that by giving it to you they will have a chance to end their loneliness. This might be fun for your friend and devastating for the girls he dates. My point is you can get sex, often free, but without the unethical manipulation. I do both, I have some freebie girls who know I am not serious and I'm happy to see sideliners for cash to keep it clean and simple. Have fun but harm none.

He we go with the flame throwers, new it wouldn't take long.

no he doesn't provide false hope for the gals, he doesn't lead them on with misleading info. And no he doesn't harm them. He dates adults, it's consensual, and in a lot of cases, it's the Thai woman who are in the drivers seat. 

He also spends most of his time in Vietnam now, and says the viet ladies are the opposite, yes he still gets them in the sack, but they don't usually jump in on the first date. They'd still seem to have morals, different upbringing. Much slower.

and he has had long term girlfriends while living in Asia. So he is actually looking for a long term commitment himself.

but the Thai woman are just easy , period.

thats why the falang are here.and not in Vietnam.

even fat bald sweaty stinky guys can get laid in Thailand! 

Edited by Ron jeremy
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

This might be fun for your friend and devastating for the girls he dates.

That's a myth. You cannot get emotionally connected to someone to such a degree that it will DEVASTATE you if they dump you in a short amount of time (a few weeks). The only way he could devastate these girls (and even that is doubtful) is if he pretended to be their boyfriend for a few months or more.

30 minutes ago, Ron jeremy said:

Yes he takes them for dinner , drinks.

many are looking for longer term relationships.

So in other words he is hooking up with gold diggers who are looking for long-term payback. I don't know your friend but I'd assume he takes them to nice restaurants and bars in which case the damage would be quite high and likely more than just renting a freelancer. If she's not putting in her share and you're paying 100% for food, drinks, taxis, and anything else then guess what - you're paying. Guys just like to masturbate their ego with "I'm not paying" while shelling out thousands of baht while the girl invests zero in the relationship. Ask yourself this - if you were a Thai guy making the same salary as her, would she still expect you to pay 100% of the date? Nope. But since you're farang and all farang are rich.....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Cool, kudos to you, and you don't need to! plenty of 'understanding' gals out there! ethical dating - have fun, hurt none! 

If I just want quick sex (with dinner normally) fix I get an 'understanding' female friend or someone I know would like an 'exchange'. 

When I do date on Tinder or Thai Friendly I'm ultra careful and if asked 'you want GF'?  the answer is 'not serious' and often I get laid anyway or sometimes they walk away and my conscience is clear but I know many guys will say anything to get free sex and the girls feel like a piece of s**t for days. I hate that.

That is how i see it.. no need to lead people on. I just dont like it because I would not like it myself.

I treat people how I want to be treated. I would feel guilty if i led people on for sex. Yea im a softie like that, just dont like playing with other peoples feelings.. and so far I have been treated good. So seems to work.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, robblok said:

I think it depends a bit on what your doing on Tinder, if you use it just to go through girls for sex only then yes I would feel the same you would. That would be exploiting the girl especially if they have other ideas then you. I am not one of those guys.

You must be kidding. Tinder is literally a "hookup" app - in other words almost no one meeting through Tinder expects the relationship to last beyond one or a few dates. Funny enough any girl that has "NO HOOKUPS" in her profile is guaranteed to bang you on the first date - they have it on their profile because they've done it many times already.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

You must be kidding. Tinder is literally a "hookup" app - in other words almost no one meeting through Tinder expects the relationship to last beyond one or a few dates. Funny enough any girl that has "NO HOOKUPS" in her profile is guaranteed to bang you on the first date - they have it on their profile because they've done it many times already.

That is your opinion i actually talk a bit to see what they want, and if its not the same I don't really bother. Your entitled to do whatever you want, I do what i see is right. Everyone is different.