My experience with Tinder

Pravda

31 minutes ago, CGW said:

A 45 year old man "boasting" he doesn't have to pay for sex thread! no wonder your marriage failed!

Well, you've got to keep your fridge full somehow. Things like Tinder make me gag, but they must be a boon for various kinds of dangerous people. People tend to be either better or worse in person than they seem on the internet; same goes for personalities, I guess.

Edited by CaptainNemo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

I know many guys will say anything to get free sex and the girls feel like a piece of s**t for days

Am curious how you know how the "girls" feel for days?   

Free sex:  the myth, the dream, the fallacy.  Someday I may find it :clap2:

2 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Am curious how you know how the "girls" feel for days?   

Free sex:  the myth, the dream, the fallacy.  Someday I may find it :clap2:

They tell me. I talk to them "when did you last date... how did it go"  that kind of thing.

1 hour ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

You must be kidding. Tinder is literally a "hookup" app - in other words almost no one meeting through Tinder expects the relationship to last beyond one or a few dates. Funny enough any girl that has "NO HOOKUPS" in her profile is guaranteed to bang you on the first date - they have it on their profile because they've done it many times already.

I have to agree Tinder is more 'hook-up' than Thai Friendly/Thai Cupid/Badoo/Date in Asia.

edit:  actually, IMHO, in order of hook-ups

Tinder

Badoo

Thai Friendly/Thai Cupid

Date in Asia

Edited by BobBKK

9 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I have to agree Tinder is more 'hook-up' than Thai Friendly/Thai Cupid/Badoo/Date in Asia.

edit:  actually, IMHO, in order of hook-ups

Tinder

Badoo

Thai Friendly/Thai Cupid

Date in Asia

I think any of those sites (or meeting in general), you get what you look for. Swipe right on obvious hookers then you are meeting hookers.

If you present as not looking for casual sex etc, a good chance the hookers will swipe left.

Maybe tinder has more obvious hookers, but if you are posting on thaicupid showing a photo of you holding some cash and condoms, I think I know who may be contacting you.

2 hours ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

Yes, any Thai Girl on tinder is likely on the sausage merry-go-round.  Like a girl in the US with a tramp stamp.  Good for a few nights, but would you ever consider a long term relationship?  Never for a hansum miyonairre like the OP.

55555....the "tramp stamp" designation works in Thailand as well. 

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

I have been doing this a long, long time and I prefer not to deceive a woman for sex. Yes most want longer term and they think, HOPE, that by giving it to you they will have a chance to end their loneliness. This might be fun for your friend and devastating for the girls he dates. My point is you can get sex, often free, but without the unethical manipulation. I do both, I have some freebie girls who know I am not serious and I'm happy to see sideliners for cash to keep it clean and simple. Have fun but harm none.

BS

Every single woman dumped me, not the other way around. 

They are worse than guys. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

I have a couple of mates who carry on with these claims of "free" sex.

The reality is a whole lot different. They fall into the following categories

The 100% free, mutual attraction, <deleted> you an hour after meeting you. Yeah right, happens once in a blue moon and usually the girl has some issues and she is doing it for some messed up reason, revenge on the cheating boyfriend, low self esteem etc. A little like taking advantage of mentally disabled.

The very convenient memory, its sex with a hooker but the guys are in denial about the payment. The payment is called a tip, a loan, taxi money, anything but admit you just paid for sex.

Yes, I am going to marry you. Promise her the world, marriage, family, house etc. Lots of Thai girls will start having sex with the guy they are going to marry, be with forever. Who cares if you dump her next week, so long as you can brag about free sex on Thaivisa.

The long game. Like any business venture, hookers may have a first one free promotion, looking to secure a long-term customer, ongoing business. Its sometimes a risky investment for them. the customer takes the free sample but doesn't do any more business.

90% of the time you are not getting free sex, you are either in denial about paying for it, or getting sex by lying about a future, making promises you wont keep. etc.

Rather than feel bad about it, post on forums how you get free sex, that should help to deal with it.

Don't listen to this guy. Total nonsense. Obviously your only experience Is with hookers. If anyone is in denial here it's you. 

Most of the girls I was with were fully employed. I banged one while she was on a conference call via skype.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Don't listen to this guy. Total nonsense. Obviously your only experience Is with hookers. If anyone is in denial here it's you. 

Most of the girls I was with were fully employed. I banged one while she was on a conference call via skype.

What it odd looking at him on the screen while 'banging', as you so eloquently state?

Well if your 24 rich handsome and fully independent you have a lot of options but.. most of them are such low quality. Even with 3000+ matches I’m struggling to find someone who’s worth it.

Pratically everyone my age seems broke and doesn’t have life goals nor puts effort and many don’t even have good hygiene. It’s kinda a turn off for me these days. 

So yeah I guess I’m the one who does the dumping most of time since I’m not interested in a sugar daddy relationship at my age nor in a high school relationship or just for fun. I’ve had enough fun while everyone else was in

college.

But yeah can say my dating life is okay. Sometimes I take my dates to travel to other countries even and they’re like wow, other times just a tea and other times I took girls who never went club to club, it’s fun. 

But yes my three issues with thai girls is.. 1) hygiene. If u don’t shower twice a day wash your teeth’s and take off makeup at night and take care of skin your out of my dateable list. Especially smell. 2) language, not even asking to speak fluent, I can speak a bit thai myself but... If a girl speak like a bar girl I will be so run away mode. 3) income difference. They seem happy with earning less than what I spend on their birthday gifts and don’t try to change that, despite me offering them opportunities and teaching them. I still take my time to get to know them and try to change that but... I guess you can’t change people if they’re too scared to move out of their comfort zone. 

Edited by Drax
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Pravda said:

That's a game hookers like to play.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

They tell me. I talk to them "when did you last date... how did it go"  that kind of thing.

Did it ever occur to you that they might be lying or at least padding the truth? What girls say and what they do are usually very different. I've never met a girl who loudly complains about previous guys cheating on her who hasn't cheated on them herself - those are girls with severe jealousy issues and insecurities, otherwise they wouldn't be telling you (a stranger) about it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Maybe use a mouthwash?

Hygiene is a no-brainer, but in general what keeps (non-working) women around is one of two things: a promise of a possible future, or mind-blowing sex. Women are opportunistic - they go for what benefits them most, and if you aren't doing much for them and another guy seems like he might, well... bye boy.

Never had to pay but pay for the sake of no BS and Drama. Also, saves a lot of time and nonsense dates.
Aside of that, like the girls have much choice today, would be pretty bad if you couldn't get a free date.

Edited by tabarin
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Hygiene is a no-brainer, but in general what keeps (non-working) women around is one of two things: a promise of a possible future, or mind-blowing sex. Women are opportunistic - they go for what benefits them most, and if you aren't doing much for them and another guy seems like he might, well... bye boy.

Oops, guess I forgot the sarcasm emoticon.

If anyone thinks this is some sort of bragging thread, I'd still rather be married to my wife in a sexless marriage than having all this meaningless sex.

Also, I haven't posted here in a while. Been busy with women. When I was married I was posting every single day.

If I start posting again, rest assured I got Gonorrhea or AIDS

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pravda said:

If anyone thinks this is some sort of bragging thread, I'd still rather be married to my wife in a sexless marriage than having all this meaningless sex.

Also, I haven't posted here in a while. Been busy with women. When I was married I was posting every single day.

If I start posting again, rest assured I got Gonorrhea or AIDS

I remember your previous threads. Good work on getting out and enjoying this new freedom which sounds like lots of fun. 

Like you say, these woman might well be normal people looking for a date, a relationship or just some fun. When I was single I always found the normal girls a lot of fun once you got them behind closed doors ????

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Isn't Thailand wonderful. Love in a duty free zone. You can fall in love, get married, have the honeymoon and the divorce and all in less than two hours.

Whether it was 'free' or not?..... I've never met a woman who did not cost me money one way or another.

Everything costs money.

Even a hooker that is spending time with you could be spending her time pursuing a degree in marine biology.

Difference is, I want to meet people who actually want to have sex with me.

Not to mention how every personality is different. Some like this, some like that.... some are still very shy.

I really regret not doing this dating thing in my 30's.... wow

4 hours ago, Pravda said:

If anyone thinks this is some sort of bragging thread, I'd still rather be married to my wife in a sexless marriage than having all this meaningless sex

Me too!

but the meaningless sex is compensation of a kind, until the cannabis oil becomes easily available.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

I consider not paying dishonourable and you might get inferior service. 

I am getting superior service. My first tinder date even moved me into her condo and kept me locked like an animal.

Give me a break, lol

10 hours ago, CaptainNemo said:

Well, you've got to keep your fridge full somehow. Things like Tinder make me gag, but they must be a boon for various kinds of dangerous people. People tend to be either better or worse in person than they seem on the internet; same goes for personalities, I guess.

Well you do meet in person! Anyway most people are not as scared as you....Not Thai girls anway! Dangerous people! 555