My experience with Tinder

Pravda

50 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Or dont understand sarcasm,  as well as being the lowest form of wit, is based on tone of voice and is not appropriate for text based communications. One clue is having to explain you were being sarcastic.

Rubbish, sarcasm can be in the written as well as the spoken word, but it sometimes goes over someone's head. That's why something like this helps.

sarcasm.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

I think any of those sites (or meeting in general), you get what you look for. Swipe right on obvious hookers then you are meeting hookers.

If you present as not looking for casual sex etc, a good chance the hookers will swipe left.

Maybe tinder has more obvious hookers, but if you are posting on thaicupid showing a photo of you holding some cash and condoms, I think I know who may be contacting you.

There is nothing 'obvious' in Thailand and the girls are VERY flexible here. So it's not as easy as 'swiping left or right' and nothing is 'obvious'.

18 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Hygiene is a no-brainer, but in general what keeps (non-working) women around is one of two things: a promise of a possible future, or mind-blowing sex. Women are opportunistic - they go for what benefits them most, and if you aren't doing much for them and another guy seems like he might, well... bye boy.

I think you have some real issues. Good luck.

• Confused 1

I set up tinder a couple years ago with fake FB acc.....fired it up and one of the first faces that shows up was the GF of a guy I know on my real FB acc ????...weird and never used it since....

Tbh...i think its way more convenient just to get gogo dancer or freelancer on the side whenever you need that GF experience...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, William Osborne said:

I set up tinder a couple years ago with fake FB acc.....fired it up and one of the first faces that shows up was the GF of a guy I know on my real FB acc ????...weird and never used it since....

Tbh...i think its way more convenient just to get gogo dancer or freelancer on the side whenever you need that GF experience...

It's convenient. 

But I like to try and please girls.

For example, the last one screamed  exact same things I hear on Phub when a Thai guy does her.

That is a GF experience.... and I love the fact that (some, not all) girls just go crazy with me in bed without having to fork out cash.

Edited by Pravda
  • Haha 1

On 9/17/2019 at 3:24 PM, Berkshire said:

There are many benefits to paying and I'm not talking about BGs.  Avoiding the headaches of an actual relationship (e.g., won't call you all hours of the day and night),

Wait a minute.

So some here say I am getting dumped because I am not paying and others are saying I should be paying to avoid being harassed all the time.

Yeah.... I guess I'll stick with not paying. Works for me.

2 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Wait a minute.

So some here say I am getting dumped because I am not paying and others are saying I should be paying to avoid being harassed all the time.

Yeah.... I guess I'll stick with not paying. Works for me.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?  That's two different things.  Either you want to be in a monogamous relationship or you don't.  If the latter, paying is a good option for the reasons stated.  Now if you want to be in a relationship but have Cheap Charlie tendencies, then you have to find the sort that accepts that. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Are you being deliberately obtuse?  

No.

I am parroting what I read.

And what do you mean Cheap Charlie tendencies? Because I am not paying hookers?

Edited by Pravda

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 6:58 PM, Pravda said:

I didn't pay and didn't invest anything. I paid for dinner and after that it was either their place or mine. 

None of them were interested in money, I know it may be difficult to comprehend to some here. Some of them would even pick me up and chauffer me around. 

That Charlie Sheen quote is hilarious. He's Charlie Sheen, you people are not. 

Now, I do admit that any long term relationship on tinder will not be with a girl that is pretty and drops her panties on first or second night. There is a tradeoff to everuthing. 

As I wrote before honestly during my marriage I was hardly getting any. 

And I can assure you one thing. Sex with these girls was a anything but boring. They are genuinely into all kind of staff. For details you can pm me. 

I'm meeting someone now... Will reply later... ????????

They all want SOMETHING, and it doesn't have to be money.

One thing I know for sure; eventually, when you look old, or poor, or incapable, they won't be coming around to your place anymore, whereas any fat old bald man can get it if he can pay.

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They all want SOMETHING, and it doesn't have to be money.

One thing I know for sure; eventually, when you look old, or poor, or incapable, they won't be coming around to your place anymore, whereas any fat old bald man can get it if he can pay.

Who says I'm poor?

30 minutes ago, Pravda said:

No.

I am parroting what I read.

And what do you mean Cheap Charlie tendencies? Because I am not paying hookers?

Geez man, it seems you need everything explained to you.  So if you're in a relationship and you make your GF pay 1/2 for meals, 1/2 for movies, 1/2 for transport, etc., and refuse to provide said GF with any financial assistance even though you know she's struggling, then you might be a Cheap Charlie.  

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Well you do meet in person! Anyway most people are not as scared as you....Not Thai girls anway! Dangerous people! 555

I'm sure you're right, I'm just saying, if I wanted to write a plot for a serial killer story, a fictionalised equivalent of Tinder would be like a serial killer's supermarket.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

I played the dating site game for about a year when I first came here.

In my 60ś was meeting girls in their 20ś no problem and having sex.

99% do want money.  Maybe not on the first or second date, but at some point they do want you to take care.

It is not a bad thing, just what those sites are mostly about they are not just looking to just have free sex with an older man and anyone who thinks so is a fool.

I stopped using them because of the BS.  Playing the games online first, setting up the dates, etc.  It can be time consuming,

A thing that bothered me was many did not in person look like their photos.  Even if you Skype with them they can hid things like their fat butts.  I like a nice restaurant and by the time you took them to one, had a drink or two, maybe go listen to some music after dinner all normal date activities, you have made an investment.

But, it was not about the money for me it is about the time investment.

So, what is your ultimate goal?  We mostly know as males what it is.

I find it much better for me to visit massage shops or places where girls hang out.  You can see them for real, have a conversation, and find out if there is some connection prior to moving on to the ultimate goal.

A 15 minute time investment prior to the deed rather then a 4 hour potential boring date where they are looking at their phones the whole time. Then you get back to the room and they are poor performers.

Anyway, to each their own.  I just found the sites eventually became a waste of time for me and have a much better time and satisfaction with other options.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I played the dating site game for about a year when I first came here.

In my 60ś was meeting girls in their 20ś no problem and having sex.

99% do want money.  Maybe not on the first or second date, but at some point they do want you to take care.

It is not a bad thing, just what those sites are mostly about they are not just looking to just have free sex with an older man and anyone who thinks so is a fool.

I stopped using them because of the BS.  Playing the games online first, setting up the dates, etc.  It can be time consuming,

A thing that bothered me was many did not in person look like their photos.  Even if you Skype with them they can hid things like their fat butts.  I like a nice restaurant and by the time you took them to one, had a drink or two, maybe go listen to some music after dinner all normal date activities, you have made an investment.

But, it was not about the money for me it is about the time investment.

So, what is your ultimate goal?  We mostly know as males what it is.

Most of us who've been in the game for awhile understand the landscape.  The OP comes across as a real newbie, but is emboldened by his early success.  Nothing wrong with that, he's learning.  But it seems he would take any 35 yr old as long as it's free.  I see that as a time waster.  Like you, I was not into wasting time.  It seems a lot of guys are out there on the prowl searching for the freebies.  And I've seen the freebies.  They're never anything like how it's described on these forums.  But hey, whatever winds their clock. 

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Sitting on a barstool is time consuming too. I know what I'd rather be doing.

You guys speak of this time like it's something very precious especially at the time you decided to retire in Thailand and have absolutely nothing to do but complain about Brexit and post on this fine forum.

• 6 months later...
On 9/19/2019 at 5:40 PM, Pravda said:

Sitting on a barstool is time consuming too. I know what I'd rather be doing.

You guys speak of this time like it's something very precious especially at the time you decided to retire in Thailand and have absolutely nothing to do but complain about Brexit and post on this fine forum.

Dude, so basically what you’re saying is that you do whatever you need to do to get your rocks off and then you’re done.  My experience in this country has led me to believe that Thai girls are not up for getting their rocks off like us men, they’re looking for more. If you were a decent man, why don’t you just pay a lady and not lead any of these other girls on with who knows how or what you say, that’s deceiving and wrong, if you’re straight up, that’s one thing but if you’re not, just pay a woman or man, whatever your preferences are and stop bragging about how you never need to pay for it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/20/2020 at 9:33 AM, Paulywalnuts said:

Dude, so basically what you’re saying is that you do whatever you need to do to get your rocks off and then you’re done.  My experience in this country has led me to believe that Thai girls are not up for getting their rocks off like us men, they’re looking for more. If you were a decent man, why don’t you just pay a lady and not lead any of these other girls on with who knows how or what you say, that’s deceiving and wrong, if you’re straight up, that’s one thing but if you’re not, just pay a woman or man, whatever your preferences are and stop bragging about how you never need to pay for it.

He never needs to pay for it as he's manipulating the girls - obviously. Better to be honest and offer a couple thousand 'gas money' and keep it honest. Hurting girls who hope for a relationship is not my gig and I still get laid a lot, occasionally free when they know the score, but usually with a little 'support' and these are NOT hookers they are ordinary girl-next-door types with jobs etc.