intestinal cleaning/repair

GeKoSc

2 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

" I require urgent intestinal cleaning/repair with detoxing measures and a systematic propagation of the gut flora. "

says who ?  and why didnt they refer you to an appropriate qualified  professional ?

?Who should refere me to aqualified professional? 

5 minutes ago, GeKoSc said:

?Who should refere me to aqualified professional? 

Has a doctor run some tests on you and told you that you are sick or have a disease of the intestines?  

all that detoxing rubbish is simply a myth and a way for someone to make a lot of money out of gullible people.

If you are having problems with your digestion and bowel movements simply change you diet to a healthy one, cut out highly processed foods, stop drinking alcohol, drink more water to hydrate yourself and consume more fibre.  

Hosing yourself out is not going to do your guts or you any good, you are not a machine that needs it's pipes and exhaust flushed out!  

If you are seriously concerned you have a healthy problem or disease you need to get a qualified doctor at a hospital to examine you.

Any medical concerns should be addressed by a suitably qualified medical professional, who will where necessary refer you to other qualified professionals. 

Its at that point, having had a proper medical assessment that you could/should seek alternate suggestions or recommendations to assist in your decision for place of treatment etc.

3 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Any medical concerns should be addressed by a suitably qualified medical professional, who will where necessary refer you to other qualified professionals. 

Its at that point, having had a proper medical assessment that you could/should seek alternate suggestions or recommendations to assist in your decision for place of treatment etc.

I believe you are somehow idealistic and you do not take into account that all these professionals you are talking about are paid in order to increase the hospitals' benefits, thus for the patient with blue eyes, only the expensive methods remain. They will not use a simple method of treatment but one of the most expensive ones: intestinal and / or gastroscopy (my own experience). 

Only those doctors who are working with traditional methods may are patient-oriented...but they are in those hospitals outside of Pattaya and it seems they are not as easy to get to. 

3 hours ago, poohy said:

I think i may have seen some educational videos of that sort of thing!

I have checked out some of those and bought already the materials I will need....at least I will try it out and if it will not work may take a taxi and go to one of those hospitals in the countryside...

4 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

all that detoxing rubbish is simply a myth and a way for someone to make a lot of money out of gullible people.

+1   What most people don’t realize is that many (most?) of those herbal detox concoctions are little more than stimulant laxatives.

Is a colononic what you are asking for?

I used a place in BKK called Hydrohealth, they also have a branch in Hong Kong. 

you are into a giant toilet for 90 minutes, 60 liters of water in and out until nothing is left. 

Heard good things about another place called Balavi, in Chiang Mai and Bangkok.

For me it is part of a year routine of cleansing the liver and it involved two colonics, one before the liver flush and one after that. 4000 Baht each. 

You can google both, and if you want more information, please feel free to PM me.

30 minutes ago, snowballthecat said:

you are into a giant toilet for 90 minutes, 60 liters of water in and out until nothing is left. 

For me it is part of a year routine of cleansing the liver and it involved two colonics, one before the liver flush and one after that. 4000 Baht each. 

You can google both, and if you want more information, please feel free to PM me.

It sounds good and I would like do the same for my colon. I found at the Internet a similar place in Pattaya. But this time I will need to see a medical doctor to remove an intestinal obstruction, clean out the colon and replace the bad bacteria....

5 hours ago, GeKoSc said:

It sounds good and I would like do the same for my colon. I found at the Internet a similar place in Pattaya. But this time I will need to see a medical doctor to remove an intestinal obstruction, clean out the colon and replace the bad bacteria....

6 hours ago, snowballthecat said:

Today I went directly to the place in Pattaya I talked about in my last message to you and with the first of 3 sessions I lost 4 kg and my problem is already solved without going to a doctor. Thanks to your info I have been motivated to search for and find the right service...

29 minutes ago, GeKoSc said:

Today I went directly to the place in Pattaya I talked about in my last message to you and with the first of 3 sessions I lost 4 kg and my problem is already solved without going to a doctor. Thanks to your info I have been motivated to search for and find the right service...

S0 you're far from full <deleted> ?

On 9/17/2019 at 4:49 PM, jak2002003 said:

Has a doctor run some tests on you and told you that you are sick or have a disease of the intestines?  

If you are having problems with your digestion and bowel movements simply change you diet to a healthy one, cut out highly processed foods, stop drinking alcohol, drink more water to hydrate yourself and consume more fibre.  

Hosing yourself out is not going to do your guts or you any good, you are not a machine that needs it's pipes and exhaust flushed out!  

If you are seriously concerned you have a healthy problem or disease you need to get a qualified doctor at a hospital to examine you.

Hey Jak200......What you said is true, when I first heard the word detox I thought that was funny, how did so much poison got into my body. They said detox your liver, again I was puzzled. My liver is doing the detox day and night . I sure don't need anything to detox my liver do I ?

May be OP was talking about colon flora transplant. A very specialized method used for really sick people whose flora in the colon are dead or not functioning properly and they become real sick.

I recently got IBS(irritable bowel syndrome) I can tell you it's no fun, because I had to run to toilet otherwise my underpants got soiled. However I managed to get it under control by eating lots of vegetables and I am now good at making KIMCHI, korean fermented veggie. You need all the Kimchi you can get for your IBS.

Oh, by the way the Kimchi you ate at the supermarkets or restuarants are just rubbish. They don't make good one. If you make it yourself you will find it's so delicious and you bowel problems will improve tremendously. It's so simple to make and you don't even need to cook except for making the rice gruel which will be the liquid for the fermentation.

I really like to experiment with a little alcohol from fermented rice to add to the Kimchi I am sure it will make Kimchi aromatic. Alcohol improves the taste in most foods, like cakes, cooking meats, or even soup.

Sent me message if anyone like to talk about making kimchi. I am not exactly an old hand at making kimchi but I am adventurous I will try all sorts of methods if possible.

12 hours ago, ylmiri said:

Hey Jak200......What you said is true, when I first heard the word detox I thought that was funny, how did so much poison got into my body. They said detox your liver, again I was puzzled. My liver is doing the detox day and night . I sure don't need anything to detox my liver do I ?

May be OP was talking about colon flora transplant. A very specialized method used for really sick people whose flora in the colon are dead or not functioning properly and they become real sick.

I recently got IBS(irritable bowel syndrome) I can tell you it's no fun, because I had to run to toilet otherwise my underpants got soiled. However I managed to get it under control by eating lots of vegetables and I am now good at making KIMCHI, korean fermented veggie. You need all the Kimchi you can get for your IBS.

Oh, by the way the Kimchi you ate at the supermarkets or restuarants are just rubbish. They don't make good one. If you make it yourself you will find it's so delicious and you bowel problems will improve tremendously. It's so simple to make and you don't even need to cook except for making the rice gruel which will be the liquid for the fermentation.

I really like to experiment with a little alcohol from fermented rice to add to the Kimchi I am sure it will make Kimchi aromatic. Alcohol improves the taste in most foods, like cakes, cooking meats, or even soup.

Sent me message if anyone like to talk about making kimchi. I am not exactly an old hand at making kimchi but I am adventurous I will try all sorts of methods if possible.

Buy sauerkraut that's even better than kimchi and easier to prepare. You may also prepare potato salad too a excellent dish for the flora of the colon.

On 9/19/2019 at 1:42 AM, GeKoSc said:

???????????? learn some science and it will save you a lot of money

On 9/19/2019 at 10:12 PM, sunnyboy2018 said:

Psyllium is the answer

not in my case...my intestine did not react to laxatives anymore...I needed the cleansing of my intestine... I bought already Psyllium and Bentonite to apply after the present cleansing is finished; thus avoiding the happening again of the same problem. 

Unfortunately, posting such a simple message in this forum already leads to the appearance of so many trolls who want to dictate what you have to do but they do not answer the posted question.

Archived