Hotels In Pattaya

marquess

I need some info about hotels in Pattaya. Will be there for a couple of nights only. Wondering what was available not too far from the beach. Say between 400-600. With no surcharge for bringing in a "guest"? Swimming pool and Tv if possible. Have heard something about a hotel called the Honey Lodge, anyone know anything about this?

Thanks in advance

The Queen Pattaya (opposite Tops supermarket on center road) has rooms for 450 baht, I think the deal is on untill the end of September

no surcharge for bringing in a "guest" Yes

Swimming pool YES

Tv YES

Try Lek Hotel..........http://www.asiatravel.com/lek/................bit over budget at 750b, girl friendly but may ask to hold onto girls i.d till morning. Very handy for all fast food joints etc. (check it out anyway)...............Always found the Queens hotel to look a bit dismal from outside...........but ive never stayed there so there you go.

If you don't arrive on a weekend or anywhere near high season, consider the Nautical Inn, but ONLY the older low-rise building around the pool. Not the newer building. Very 70's feel to it. It's a bit worn here and there, but I like it, it's in your price range and right on Beach Road near soi 10-11 or so.

Of course: Why would you want to be near Pattaya Beach.. For any beach time you better head to Jomtien, Pattaya Hill or Wong Amat on the way to Naklua.

If you can also be on Second Road, then consider the Bay Breeze hotel. From some rooms you can actually see the sea. ;-) And it's about 500 baht, which makes it good value. It's where Soi 10 meets Second Road, but then on the other side of Second Road, in the soi next to the 7 Eleven..

..Oh I'm moving this to the Pattaya section...

Cheers,

Chanchao

Honey Lodge is very well placed for the night life,

just up the street, towards the lights, from entrance to Walking Street

it has a pool and never used to object about visitors.

Not sure of the price these days.

Was my weekend haunt for years, until I moved down here and

rented a house.

Try Apex hotel on second road , opposite soi 4 or 5 ish. Rooms are in your price range although I've never stayed there.

I have eaten the all you can eat brekkie for 99 baht,and I can reccomend that.By the amount of 'couples' I used to see each morning, I would say it is girl friendly :o