Lisa of BlackPink donates “Bt100,000 to flood-relief fund”

snoop1130

Lisa of BlackPink donates “Bt100,000 to flood-relief fund”

By The Nation

800_1a81941f8d08a04.jpg

photo credit: IG lalalalisa_m

Lalisa “Lisa” Manoban, a member of popular Korean girl group BlackPink, has donated Bt100,000 to Thai actor Bin Bunluerit’s fund, which is raising money to help flood victims in Thailand, said Lisa’s relative Anusa “Koi”, a beauty blogger, on Tuesday.

Koi posted a photo of the bank deposit slip on her @gukoiiz Twitter account with a caption in Thai saying that “A little girl [Lisa] wants to be a little help for everyone hit by the heavy flood. She [Lisa] hopes things will work out all right.” Koi also used the hashtag #ความห่วงใยจากแดนไกล (#CareFromTheFarAwayLand).

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30376327

image.png

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-09-17

6 minutes ago, starky said:

Wow member of a world famous group with a net worth over 2 million us and throws 5k into flood relief. That's like me tipping 100 baht at dinner time.

I  give  to  things  all  year  round  here but  apart  from  right  now dont  mention it,  ergo .........cheap promotion for  her.

8 minutes ago, starky said:

Wow member of a world famous group with a net worth over 2 million us and throws 5k into flood relief. That's like me tipping 100 baht at dinner time.

How much did you give? She gave $3 Large, how about you? 

55 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

How much did you give? She gave $3 Large, how about you? 

To the floods? Nothing. And I won’t. I’ve stop giving to Thailand. But I’ve given much, much more than that over the years to various causes. Not any more.

12 minutes ago, inactiveposter said:

She’s Korean, not Thai, so the fact that she donated anything should earn her some respect.

She’s Thai.

10 hours ago, Chazar said:

Why should he even have to? can you  only  comment if  youv'e given?

Well he si the one commenting upon her stinginess, perhaps he should give us full disclosure.

Archived