At what time should it be quiet in a condomenium

At what time should it be quiet in a condomenium with mixed people?   

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, justin case said:

you love to troll and still no ban or something

Nonsense, som nam na I just disagree with people who live in condo's then ask silly questions about noise, doors shutting, someone setting up a shop in the entrance. what do they expect with living in a big house with lots of people.

46 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Nonsense, som nam na I just disagree with people who live in condo's then ask silly questions about noise, doors shutting, someone setting up a shop in the entrance. what do they expect with living in a big house with lots of people.

Well common sense is a good start, but some never get it. 

Rules is good to have, and some condos is operated better than others. 

Finely, maybe some buggers, read here and learn something. 

On 9/17/2019 at 4:48 PM, NCC1701A said:

i am surprised there is only a 8am option. i sleep until 10-10:30am.

that is why i rent a house. quiet. 

when i travel and stay in hotels or condos in thailand then noise cancelling headphones OVER earplugs.

I also sleep late in the morning but recognise other people get up and work etc. Therefore 8am till 10pm is a convention i can live with. The other maxim is: whatever time of day and night dont habittually make  noise that can be heard outside of your room.

9 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

I also sleep late in the morning but recognise other people get up and work etc. Therefore 8am till 10pm is a convention i can live with. The other maxim is: whatever time of day and night dont habittually make  noise that can be heard outside of your room.

So, when to start your washing machine at the balcony? At what time is or should that be allowed? 10am ? There is no rule for it here, but we wait until 8 am. 

Archived