U.S. Democrats urge new probe of Kavanaugh, impeachment inquiry

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, PhonThong said:

Another person commenting without any solid proof. Find just one credible witness and I might be swayed. 

Well I don't need a credible witness to prove that trump lies consistently, because it is there for all to see and is well documented.

As for Kavanaugh, look at this excerpt from a letter sent to Kavanaugh with regards to a sworn testimony he gave to the Senate to Judiciary Committee at his nomination hearing.

"Your sworn testimony appears inaccurate and misleading. You participated in the critical meeting in which the Administration made a decision on whether to extend access to counsel to detainees, an issue that is clearly a rule governing detention of combatants. By testifying under oath that you were not involved in this issue it appears that you misled me, the Senate Judiciary Committee and the nation".

Also known as a lie. 

59 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Well I don't need a credible witness to prove that trump lies consistently, because it is there for all to see and is well documented.

As for Kavanaugh, look at this excerpt from a letter sent to Kavanaugh with regards to a sworn testimony he gave to the Senate to Judiciary Committee at his nomination hearing.

"Your sworn testimony appears inaccurate and misleading. You participated in the critical meeting in which the Administration made a decision on whether to extend access to counsel to detainees, an issue that is clearly a rule governing detention of combatants. By testifying under oath that you were not involved in this issue it appears that you misled me, the Senate Judiciary Committee and the nation".

Also known as a lie. 

Do you have a reference to that statement? Who actually said it?

1211186607_Kavanaughlieletter.docx

4 hours ago, xylophone said:

Also known as a lie. 

In the letter you attached post#66 to Kavanough from (2007)  ! It says Durbin said "it appears" that you misled me"

and asked for a explanation  for a "apparent" contradiction.

Durbin mention nothing about lying! Nobody knows what the Judge K response was to Durbin,It was probably  satisfactory explanation because there was no purjury proceedings after! Furthermore,  Durbin  nor anyone else who sat in the 2018 questioning to Judge K never brought it up when he was questioning Judge K during the Ford /K hearings that was full of attacking his character

Besides this 2007 letter has nothing to do with the dems  impeachment proceedings in this topic 

3 hours ago, riclag said:

In the letter you attached post#66 to Kavanough from (2007)  ! It says Durbin said "it appears" that you misled me"

and asked for a explanation  for a "apparent" contradiction.

Polite speak for "you lied".

And as Durbin has said, "I am still awaiting a response"!!

I mentioned that Kavanaugh was a liar, so that's the connection, and lying under oath for a man in his position.......tut, tut. And he has done the same with the the other allegations, when friends have seen him with his pants down acting in a lewd way.

8 hours ago, xylophone said:

Also known as a lie. 

wow, that is some far fetched attempt at logic and reason

4 hours ago, howbri said:
On 9/17/2019 at 7:19 PM, sirineou said:

They need to take their time, if he is removed now, trump will just appoint another conservative.

Nadler is right, too busy with trump now, we will deal with kavanaugh later perhaps with a democratic Senate and a democratic president.   

Dreaming again huh?

What do you mean "Dreaming" do you mean that if they went ahead and were successful , thump will not appoint another conservative? Or do you mean that if there was something there, it would not be better to investigate after the election. when they might be in a better position to act? 

Please explain.

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:41 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Trump’s impeachment is underway, Lewandowski’s disastrous attempt yesterday at being smart before Congress just nudged it along a step.

He does seems to begging to be impeached. Maybe that's another reason Pelosi is hesitating. 

Archived