TM30 User ID and Password Site Update

7 minutes ago, orchidfan said:

So maybe in my case I upload passport page(s), house book (which only has wife's name) and maybe her TH ID card??

If your wife is registering it would be her ID, if its you registering it would be your passport. (the person registering to use the system can be thai or foreigner)

The system will tell you what documents to send after you fill in the data, you dont have to second guess what documents.

21 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

If your wife is registering it would be her ID, if its you registering it would be your passport. (the person registering to use the system can be thai or foreigner)

The system will tell you what documents to send after you fill in the data, you dont have to second guess what documents.

Many thanks for the help and advice.

I applied to register my wife for the Section38 app (TM.30) via my android smartphone. I got the app using Google Play I filled out the application in English. It took about 5 weeks for them to process, but I did get my wife's username and password just a couple days ago.

Has anyone heard anything about an online way to file a TM.28?

45 minutes ago, chris_samui said:

I uploaded only my Passport photo page and first page of my rental contract.

Was accepted immediatly.

I live in Bangkok, so it is at Chaeng Watana.

When I uploaded the documents (Ist. time of trying this registration) I could not see that it had been accepted. Is there such a thing i.e the Paper Clip sign?

Thank you

37 minutes ago, Alphim said:

When I uploaded the documents (Ist. time of trying this registration) I could not see that it had been accepted. Is there such a thing i.e the Paper Clip sign?

Thank you

Did you get a gray pop-up window with an Ok when you clicked on Submit? You didn't fill in the fields without the red *? 

1 hour ago, Peterw42 said:

What about the check out date? 

If I report after coming back home from abroad I don't know when I'm leaving next time. There's a red *. 

Edited by Max69xl

Question please. I have also just successfully registered and signed on and changed my password. I have completed all the details for myself and my wife but it is not clear how to submit this. If I press "save" it tells me there is a problem to do with sequencing of 1 and 2. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers RtS

1 hour ago, Max69xl said:

Did you get a gray pop-up window with an Ok when you clicked on Submit? You didn't fill in the fields without the red *? 

No, there was no pop up window with an OK. I just tried again and the name of the document came up in the window next to Browse so I guess it must have gone through. Agree?

Thanks for the help. 

9 minutes ago, Apiwan2 said:

I downloaded the app and registered and it seems this is only for people in Thailand more than 90 days .

Did you download this app for TM30's. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.section38&hl=en

Or this one for 90 day reporting. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

• Like 1

The 2nd one

I dont need 90 day reporting .

But I think I need to report when in Thailand at my house.Screenshot_20190919-101650.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, billsmart said:

I applied to register my wife for the Section38 app (TM.30) via my android smartphone. I got the app using Google Play I filled out the application in English. It took about 5 weeks for them to process, but I did get my wife's username and password just a couple days ago.

Has anyone heard anything about an online way to file a TM.28?

There's no way to do TM28 online. I asked IO. I also asked if there were any plans for TM28 online or an app. They said no.

I believe the whole antiquated concept of the rules was:

1) You go in person as the alien so they can check and see you

2) For the TM30 the assumption was that it would be a loyal Thai national somewhere along the line who would confirm as a check. So the nice loyal Thai person would help verify these potentially dangerous aliens LOL

That aliens were subsequently allowed to buy their own condo, and such complications, so being both owner and alien, came with later.

Edited by fletchsmile
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Alphim said:

No, there was no pop up window with an OK. I just tried again and the name of the document came up in the window next to Browse so I guess it must have gone through. Agree?

Thanks for the help. 

If you could see the uploaded documents and you clicked submit,you should have gotten an email almost instantly.

4 minutes ago, Apiwan2 said:

Says not available in UK

I arrive end of month Screenshot_20190919-102532_Google%20Play%20Store.jpeg

You need to download the so called apk-file = Section38 APK

Here's the link:

https://apkgk.com/th.go.immigration.section38

Just scroll down a bit and you will see the app.

Further down you'll see a green Download button. Then just do as it says when installing it.

• Like 1

Managed to download it now.

Will try to use it when I arrive in thailand end of month.

Needs Tabien bahn numbers and some other things.

Thanks for that

You need to download the so called apk-file = Section38 APK
Here's the link:
https://apkgk.com/th.go.immigration.section38
Just scroll down a bit and you will see the app.
Further down you'll see a green Download button. Then just do as it says when installing it.