TM30 User ID and Password Site Update

1 minute ago, Apiwan2 said:

Managed to download it now.

Will try to use it when I arrive in thailand end of month.

Needs Tabien bahn numbers and some other things.

Thanks for that

Sent from my SM-G965F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Are you registrering your gf/wife?

Remember, only fill in the fields with the * Nothing else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rod the Sod said:

Question please. I have also just successfully registered and signed on and changed my password. I have completed all the details for myself and my wife but it is not clear how to submit this. If I press "save" it tells me there is a problem to do with sequencing of 1 and 2. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers RtS

You must only fill in the fields with the *. Nothing else.

"details for myself and my wife"

There should be either you or your wife. Not both of you.

Edited by Max69xl

1 hour ago, Max69xl said:

You must only fill in the fields with the *. Nothing else.

"details for myself and my wife"

There should be either you or your wife. Not both of you.

Thanks for your help. I ended up downloading the app rather than use the website and have now completed the TM30s. The property is in my name here in Bangkok and whilst I am registered here as the property owner, because we do so much travel my wife is actually recorded on a Tourist Visa as a visitor. Hence 2 TM30s.

12 minutes ago, Rod the Sod said:

Thanks for your help. I ended up downloading the app rather than use the website and have now completed the TM30s. The property is in my name here in Bangkok and whilst I am registered here as the property owner, because we do so much travel my wife is actually recorded on a Tourist Visa as a visitor. Hence 2 TM30s.

You don't need 2 TM30's. You register as the owner and then you  report your wife as a guest. That's the way the old TM30 report worked, and also the app. 

36 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

You don't need 2 TM30's. You register as the owner and then you  report your wife as a guest. That's the way the old TM30 report worked, and also the app. 

Thanks again. As a Non-Imm Retirement Extension holder returning to Bangkok after 3 months, even though staying in my own apartment, don't I also have to lodge a TM30?

Just now, Rod the Sod said:

Thanks again. As a Non-Imm Retirement Extension holder returning to Bangkok after 3 months, even though staying in my own apartment, don't I also have to lodge a TM30?

That's what you do in the app + report your wife in the same app. That's why there are room for maybe 10 people in the form. 

• Thanks 1

Another question.
What documents have to be uploaded ?
As a married foreigner I guess this application for Registration relates to me and not my Thai wife......in whose name our house is registered.

You can register your Thai wife using her ID and Tabian Baan copies ( less than 1mb each copy ), you can put your email address if you like then you can submit a TM30 “ from her “ with your details as the foreigner staying in her house.

Worked for me .

On 9/20/2019 at 1:11 AM, Andrew Dwyer said:

You can register your Thai wife using her ID and Tabian Baan copies ( less than 1mb each copy ), you can put your email address if you like then you can submit a TM30 “ from her “ with your details as the foreigner staying in her house.

Worked for me .

Many thanks. I'll try that.