BANGKOK
plfomylo

Spanish tapas anywhere around Pattaya ? And cheap wine ?

hello,

do you know where to find Spanish tapas anywhere around Pattaya ? And cheap wine ?

thanks

17 hours ago, fforest1 said:

Wine so bad even I (a connoisseur of cheap bad wine) will not drink it......They do have a few choices at about 650 for 2 liters that are drinkable...

I might take a look then, My Mrs would be fine with it I am sure!

Offensive troll remark and subsequent responses to it have been removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

I haven't been for a long time but on Thephasit road there is a fantastic Spanish restaurant called Valencia.
The gentleman who ran it is fairly old and is Spanish, really good tapas and Paella. I think his name is Vinchenso.
It was on your right as you travelled up toward Sukumvit. Google should show it. If you go an up to date report would be appreciated.

hello,

do you know where to find Spanish tapas anywhere around Pattaya ? And cheap wine ?

thanks

Sent from my FLA-LX2 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, fforest1 said:

Brother you came to the right place here for a cheap wine question.....I know the situation in Pattaya.......First there is no more cheap wine in Pattaya zero....But if you want the cheapest available Friendship supermarket is the place back bottom shelf.....They have some 2 liter bottles of some real grade A garbage for under 500 baht for a 2 liter bottle....Wine so bad even I (a connoisseur of cheap bad wine) will not drink it......They do have a few choices at about 650 for 2 liters that are drinkable...

Honest and funny. Keep them coming. 

Enjoy your evening. MS>

There's a little place on Soi Yamoto, on the right, as you head towards Beach Road.  They do a lot of cheese in there.  Not sure about tapas, but they may have something you like.

As others have said, no cheap wine in Thailand.  It's over taxed, to the point of it being a scam. 

Edited by Leaver
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Leaver said:

There's a little place on Soi Yamoto, on the right, as you head towards Beach Road.  They do a lot of cheese in there.  Not sure about tapas, but they may have something you like.

As others have said, no cheap wine in Thailand.  It's over taxed, to the point of it being a scam. 

From my observations wine sale in Thailand/Pattaya must look like a chart of the 1929 stock market.....It seems most people have cut way way back on wine after the last of many price increases....

3 hours ago, fforest1 said:

It seems most people have cut way way back on wine after the last of many price increases....

Hopefully all the table wine will go off due to poor storage , no body wants 300 baht fruit wine