EU warns Britain heading for a no-deal Brexit

snoop1130

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Who exactly are you calling terrorists?

I believe I need to explain something.

In one of the previous posts, a brexiteer made fun of an African immigrant in the UK.

Of course he would say this was not a racist remark.

I replied jokingly with "at least she is not a sex tourist".

Transam, did not like that answer.

Humouristically challenged as he is, he was waiting for his chance to borrow my sense of humour. All he could come up with: "at least they ain't terrorists".

Voila, case solved.

20 hours ago, Loiner said:

You keep expressing as you see it. We can see it too and agree with you.

The Remainers will never admit to the true intention of the EU federasts, even if they don't don't actually believe it themselves. It's typical of their apologist attitudes to anything they don't agree with. Dissent is not allowed in the Remainer world, much the same as their lefty liberal counterparts. 

For that reason they cannot and will not ignore counter opinion. Nonconformity to their position must be eradicated at every available opportunity. Why else are they stalking the forums, even in an obscure one such as TVF? They won't even admit they are the fascists in this respect.

Quite happy to accept that people have a different opinion to me; even if that opinion is very different! Quite happy to argue my corner without resorting to childish insults; you should try it sometime! (Ok, I do it myself sometimes!) 

What I find difficult to accept is when people post their opinion claiming it to be fact, as you often do, without ever producing any evidence to back it up!

As for stalking forums; I've been a member here for over 10 years. I can assure you that I did not join in case at some point in the future the UK would consider leaving the EU and I may have to stalk this forum to argue against it!

Why is remainers posting their arguments stalking anyway?

What about Brexiteers doing the same; are they stalkers as well? Are they also fascists for posting their opinions on TVF?

On 9/22/2019 at 9:37 PM, Loiner said:

The Remainers will never admit to the true intention of the EU federasts, even if they don't don't actually believe it themselves. It's typical of their apologist attitudes to anything they don't agree with. Dissent is not allowed in the Remainer world, much the same as their lefty liberal counterparts. 

For that reason they cannot and will not ignore counter opinion. Nonconformity to their position must be eradicated at every available opportunity. Why else are they stalking the forums, even in an obscure one such as TVF? They won't even admit they are the fascists in this respect.

EU federasts????????????????????????????

A new low has been reached.

Any mods in the vicinity ?

On 9/22/2019 at 8:37 PM, Loiner said:

Oh good - Malagateddy liked your post - the clock is ticking.......

Frankly I was amazed the EU really was formed, a somewhat common Euro currency was kind of established and that things went relatively smoothly for as long as they did.  On a team or a collective, each piece gains some things, but some individuality and other things are lost.  The large number of countries, many with very different cultures and economies, history for and against other countries to me, made the EU very unlikely to hold.  It was and could be a huge voting block, world entity etc...  But there were and are so many issues.  Countries had individual treaties with other countries in and outside of Europe is a big issue for some.

Archived