Samsung Tab S6 256GB/8GB RAM...where?!

RobbyXNorway

Trying to find someplace that sells the new Samsung tablet S6 with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. I've checked Banana and Samsung store and none of them had them, only the 6GB RAM version. Samsung guy told me to check Samsung online store in Thailand but I couldnt find any way to buy it there.

Anyone know any reliable outlets that sell this one? Preferably a walk-in store and not web store.

I checked everywhere I could find. Asked Samsung store. Asked Banana (again) and now they are saying the 8GB version will not come to Thailand ???? Oh well, hope the 6GB version will do.

It was kind of silly because it showed up on the Banana store lady's list at a price of 28900 baht, but she couldnt find any way to order it.

I wanted the 8GB simply because it would be a better performing tablet. But the 6GB one is extremely nice. I bought it and have been using it a bit now. Fantastic screen and its actually really good to read books on (which is my primary use).

When buying mobile phones or tablets I shy away from online purchase unless its an official store. Be aware that there are plenty of chinese copies of big brand mobiles and tablets on there. I will rather pay slightly more and know I'm getting the real deal.

Bought the 6GB version of the Samsung S6 Tab at Banana for 25.900 baht which included a bluetooth speaker, 10400 mAh powerbank and a travel-connector set. Also got a discount on the S6 book-casing (1190 baht to 1790 fullprice I think it was). And a 512 GB MicroSD chip to get all my books on ????

Archived