Johnson confronted at a hospital by parent of sick child

snoop1130

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/19/2019 at 9:02 AM, JonnyF said:

Let me make it simpler for you, as I know you struggle with these things.

It's like taking away someone's car keys and then complaining they didn't honour their promise to pick you up in that very same car.

Perhaps the car had broken down

8 hours ago, sanemax said:

It was quite clear from the link heading what the article contained and those subjects in the link heading dont back up your claims .

I do find it rather distasteful that the man in question used his daughters illness to give Boris some public abuse , which is what you are also doing . Using the young girls illness to give Boris some abuse .

Are you concerned about the girls condition and well being ?

Maybe you could inquire about how she is , rather than standing shoulder to shoulder with the man and attacking Boris?

Boris attempted to garner some good press exposure by walking around a hospital, it back fired on him.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Boris attempted to garner some good press exposure by walking around a hospital, it back fired on him.

I think that wherever Johnson now appears in public, it will backfire on him unless it's a Trump style rally with a handpicked audience.

People have sussed him out. He's done. I can't wait for the GE.

5 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

I think that wherever Johnson now appears in public, it will backfire on him unless it's a Trump style rally with a handpicked audience.

Those that understand the distinction between truth and lies have sussed him, he still has support from those who haven’t and those who don’t care about the truth.

10 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

No, the Tory front bench as opposed to the Labour front bench.

Yes the Tory front bench (with the elimination of Remainer elements) is essentially pro Brexit now though Labour's front bench position is much less clear, constructive ambiguity being the watchword.

How could it be otherwise with Corbyn being a life long Euro sceptic - not to mention the influence of his public school educated Marxist advisers.

But returning to the question of the Establishment position, it is flying in the face of facts to suggest the key players are other than fervent Remainers.Yet somehow the bizarre belief has developed that the Brexit movement is one led by the Establishment.

So let's remind ourselves who are the fervent Remainers:

The City

Financial Sector

Most by far of British business

The universities and academia

Most of the House of Lords and House of Commons

London

Most of the media

The educated middle class

Though the Brexit movement has some high profile Etonians and hedgefunders, it is very far from being an Establishment movement.

2 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/14/tories-extend-poll-lead-to-12-despite-week-of-political-chaos

Be careful what you wish for.

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The voters have seen the enemy and will vote for the party that will give them Brexit, IMO.

John Humphreys - who has just ended more than 30 years on the BBC Today programme - feels that BBC management can simply not understand why any rational person should want Brexit.

They may be right (I am a Remainer) but the blinkers regarding more than half of their fellow citizens illustrates the gravity of the problem.Why does someone who takes a different view have to be mad?

The NHS is not perfect, and with any service paid for out of taxation you cannot expect the same service as you would get if you pay for it up front. But try getting a doctor at a private hospital during the night!

My own recent NHS experience - referred by my GP to a cancer clinic, appointment offered in under 7 days, couldn't make that, new appointment just 2 days later. diagnosed as a possible skin cancer and operated on 2 hours later. Didn't cost me a penny. Now that's service.

4 hours ago, jayboy said:

Yes the Tory front bench (with the elimination of Remainer elements) is essentially pro Brexit now though Labour's front bench position is much less clear, constructive ambiguity being the watchword.

How could it be otherwise with Corbyn being a life long Euro sceptic - not to mention the influence of his public school educated Marxist advisers.

But returning to the question of the Establishment position, it is flying in the face of facts to suggest the key players are other than fervent Remainers.Yet somehow the bizarre belief has developed that the Brexit movement is one led by the Establishment.

The City

Financial Sector

London

Most of the media

Though the Brexit movement has some high profile Etonians and hedgefunders, it is very far from being an Establishment movement.

When listing remainers you forgot to list 65% of Labour voters.........and me (working class and proud of it).

6 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

When listing remainers you forgot to list 65% of Labour voters.........and me (working class and proud of it).

That's true.I didn't mention that because Labour voters aren't usually thought of as part of the Establishment.Interesting while we're at it that older less educated people of both main parties tended to be Brexit.

2 hours ago, jayboy said:

That's true.I didn't mention that because Labour voters aren't usually thought of as part of the Establishment.Interesting while we're at it that older less educated people of both main parties tended to be Brexit.

SOS...if it's not the race card ... it's the ficker n us sticker. 

7 hours ago, jayboy said:

The City

Financial Sector

London

Most of the media

funny how 15 years ago British businesses were screaming about how eu regulations were holding them back and stopping them being competitive.now since the introduction of the gig economies which are reliant on a glut of cheap Labour i.e freedom of movement it's the greatest thing since sliced bread and would be a disaster if we left.

Archived