British Instagram model 'locked up in filthy Bangkok cell' over 2 passport pages

snoop1130

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, rhodie said:

But she does have a nice pair. ????

Well at least she's got something going for her.they are deffo a new breed that  award themselves with titles like social media

influencer.at the end of the day most are just young unemployed tarts flashing flesh for thumbs up followers that end up having a breakdown when they get struck off instagram,you tube,fartbook etc.

not a very smart move tampering with your passport but what else can you expect.

21 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

My bike is an internet model.

It doesn't complain about cockroaches, or being locked in the boot of the car.

transparent.gif

Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking for directions.

Dogs like beer.

Dogs don't hate their bodies.

Dogs don't criticize.

Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.

Dogs never expect gifts.

Dogs don't want to know about every other dog you've ever had.

Dogs don't let a magazine article guide their lives.

You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.

Dogs don't cry.

Dogs love it when your friends come over.

A dog's time in the bathroom is confined to a quick drink.

Dogs don't expect you to call when you're running late- the later you are, the more excited they are to see you.

Anyone can get a good looking dog.

Dogs don't mind if you give their offspring away.

Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.

If a dog is gorgeous, other dogs don't hate it.

A dog's parents never visit.

1 minute ago, White Christmas13 said:

transparent.gif

Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking for directions.

Dogs like beer.

Dogs don't hate their bodies.

Dogs don't criticize.

Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.

Dogs never expect gifts.

Dogs don't want to know about every other dog you've ever had.

Dogs don't let a magazine article guide their lives.

You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.

Dogs don't cry.

Dogs love it when your friends come over.

A dog's time in the bathroom is confined to a quick drink.

Dogs don't expect you to call when you're running late- the later you are, the more excited they are to see you.

Anyone can get a good looking dog.

Dogs don't mind if you give their offspring away.

Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.

If a dog is gorgeous, other dogs don't hate it.

A dog's parents never visit.

Lock your girlfriend in the boot of your car.

Lock your dog in the boot of your car.

Who is happier to see you afterwards?

Two completely separate issues here, neither of which cast the people concerned in any kind of good light.

1) Amending her passport was idiotic and she was bound to get in serious trouble for this sooner or later. Tearing out the pages also suggests something perhaps more nefarious than a liquid spill.

2) Another damning report in a highly popular (albeit trashy) tabloid publication about the third world conditions in Thailand's detention facilities. 

They had to have been very observant to have noticed two pages missing from the passport. 

24 hours locked in a cell was a bit drastic but that was probably because she's white and a falang. We don't seem to be the flavour of the month any more.

12 hours ago, yogi100 said:

They had to have been very observant to have noticed two pages missing from the passport. 

24 hours locked in a cell was a bit drastic but that was probably because she's white and a falang. We don't seem to be the flavour of the month any more.

Nothing to do with skin colour , she was held awaiting deportation

I guess she figured that just my showing a lot of fake cleavage, flashing her teeth veneers, and batting her false eye lashes, they would treat her in a privileged way and look past an illegally altered passport. 

I bet this girl was a plain Jane at the best before all the surgery and enhancements. 

I suspect she takes dozens of selfies every day. Nobody would stand a chance with her. She's already head over heels in love with the appearance of the person she sees in the mirror.  There's no room in her life for anyone else. 

2 pages missing.  If I were a IO, I would think she was up to something nefarious.  What is it exactly that she was trying to hide... I think lockup was appropriate. IO doesn't know who she is and what up to....as far as IM..pfff. Next she'll be starting a GFM to get home. 

When people remove pages from their passport it's virtually never because liquid was spilled on them.

They do it to hide visas, caches or official notations to do with their behavior in a country.

It also makes their passport void, and all travel would be refused if the damage was noticed.  Any (every) country would refuse entry. . 

45 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

That's true, they don't have to beg as they have other sources of income. Such as http://tagthesponsor.com/ .

No idea what the link is (blocked by my organisation's policy!) but these <deleted> "influencers" can get paid big money from various companies (look at Kylie Jenner, self-made billionaire at 21!) ... hence them all having nervous breakdowns over Instagram trialing removing "likes".

Regardless of what people think of them, calling the ebeggers just shows like of knowledge, most likely a generational issue.

27 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

When people remove pages from their passport it's virtually never because liquid was spilled on them.

They do it to hide visas, caches or official notations to do with their behavior in a country.

It also makes their passport void, and all travel would be refused if the damage was noticed.  Any (every) country would refuse entry. . 

In the unlikely event it was due to a liquid spill, anyone with half a brain would ask the passport office if it might be necessary to replace their passport with a new one.

7 hours ago, happy chappie said:

An instagram influencer model is really a nice way of describing a unemployed self entitled snow flake millennial.shes messed with her passport and we all know what happens but this new breed seem to think they are above everyone else..what's the betting she didn't have a work permit too.

Took the words right out of my mouth.. the term "term social media influencers" makes my eye twitch. 

Archived